“Out of the way but worth it”

Iozzo's Garden of Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
Iozzo's Garden of Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,365 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ray Street
Description: Originally established in 1930 Iozzo's Garden of Italy is the Newest Oldest Italian Restaurant in Indianapolis. The high quality menu features a mix of traditional Iozzo Family Italian fare along with a modern twist on Italian dishes.
Carmel, Indiana
“Out of the way but worth it”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I would highly recommend reservations as the restaurant is small and can get crowded quickly. The menu is large and the food very good. The service is terrific too. I would definitely recommend making a trip here. The parking isn't the best but its is worth the visit.

• Visited February 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great local Italian restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My 2nd visit here on my 2nd trip to Indy. Locally owned and you can tell by the attention they put into the food. Highly recommend.

“Not overly impressive”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Based on the favorable reviews I had high hopes for a pleasant dining experience. Service throughout the evening was slow and impersonal. I couldn't help but get the feeling from the staff that we were inconvienancing them somehow. Dinner was ok but was less than memorable. The menu is also very pricey... which I don't mind for a quality dining experience. In this case, our meal was definitely overpriced. First and last visit for me. Ciao!

• Visited March 2014
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Moved out of Indy a few years back. I was in town on business and a friend took me to Iozzo's and I LOVED IT. I cant wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
“Great atmosphere, food, and service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I went here for dinner with my parents on a Thursday evening. The atmosphere is cozy, rustic, and not too loud. We started with the wine tasting offered in the bar and bought a bottle for dinner. We all had the pre fixe menu. Cesar salads were okay...cold and out of the fridge. Osso bucco was fabulous. Great flavors, very tender. Large portion. Great tiramisu and espresso. Friendly service. Good value. Definitely recommend.