“The food was fresh and delicious. The...”
Review of Major Restaurant

Major Restaurant
Ranked #247 of 2,358 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The food was fresh and delicious. The...”
Reviewed March 9, 2010

The food was fresh and delicious. The huge plate it was served on was such a surprise!

Scarborough, Maine
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I visited this restaurant on the recommendation of a colleague. We were not disappointed. I was pleasantly surprised by the extensive menu of Ethiopian goodies and the quantity served in the samplers was impressive (we didn't come close to finishing it, which was a shame). Our sampler also came with tea or coffee and popcorn for after the meal. The coffee was served in a traditional fashion, which was a really nice touch.

The only reason I am not giving Major 5 stars is because I found the food lacked some of the intense flavors I am used to with Ethiopian food. One reason for this could be that the food seemed to have much less oil than I have seen at other Ethiopian restaurants, so on the plus side, it was probably much healthier.

Definitely worth a visit. Don't be put off off by the strip mall setting.