“LOVED IT!!”

Add it.
Incredible Pizza Company
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was our first visit and maybe we hit them on a good day, but our whole family LOVED it! We have two boys ages 10 and 8. The man at the front desk was extremely helpful and nice. We brought several coupons and he advised us as to which ones made the best value for us. The food was fresh and the variety pleased everyone. Tables were clean and staff attentive and plentyful. The games were great for our age boys. They loved the go carts, bumper cars, and laser tag. On what seemed like a very busy Sunday, they waited 25 mins max for a ride (usually less). All the ride attendants were friendly and seemed to actually like their jobs (unusual for teens these days!). We will definitely go back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They had a great variety of food on their buffet. I liked the different eating areas such as the gymnasium which reminded me of our high school gym. We went as a Red Hat group and had a great time.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We recently went to the Incredible Pizza Company on a Saturday afternoon. It is 9 dollars to get in and have the all you can eat buffet. The front desk lady was texting throughout us trying to pay. It was very crowded and people just could walk in without paying and get something to eat. This needs to be looked at. The food was okay, not great but okay. Some of the reviews don't tell you like it is. The toddler area is small which at least they had one for my two year old but it smell like dirty diapers. The games are okay prices 30 cent is the low end and high end is 2.50. The staff is somewhat friendly. There needs to be more in the mini golf area kids run around there while you are trying to play. It is unmonitored. Duckpin bowling was cool. Restrooms were really gross. Other than that It is better than chuck e cheese even though it was higher priced.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Incredible Pizza is a crazy place of sorts.
It's very hectic and busy, but they have a pretty great staff!
We found out this weekend that they have started this new thing on Saturday and Sundays. They have little competitions, like a limbo line, and give away free attraction cards. Kellcy is the perky high-schooler that coordinates these events, and she is super great!
IPC has a very reasonably priced buffet with lots of options outside of pizza. The food is so-so, but for the price, it's decent, and much better than the awful Cici's or something similar.
We really love the creative aspect of the different dining rooms and attractions.
My only issue would be that the prizes are really very cheap in value, and not even remotely worth what they are priced at in lieu of tickets. I have worked at a different kid's fun place before and am familiar with this lure, but I really feel that IPC's are some of the cheapest I've ever seen. (Not that I as an adult care so much, because I don't want any, but when we have the kids in there ogling them, I feel bad. I know I could buy the same things for much less than we paid to play all the games!) So with that said, we make it more about the fun of the experience, and just know what you are getting when you go there.
I would recommend this place for families and especially for a rainy Sunday, like we had this weekend. Totally worth it!

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

A fun place with a large selection of foOd for the entire family focusing on younger kids. Also good Place to get lunch for adults pressed for time. Reasonable big selection of fresh salads, pizza to your request and main courses with deserts.

Food taste is average to good on par with Golden Corral. Very good value.