“Clean and Comfy”

Ranked #67 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel is a good choice for a moderate-priced hotel near the airport. In fact, they offer a deal where if you stay just one night, you can leave your car in their lot for up to 14 days, and they'll provide round trip airport transportation.

The room and common areas were very clean. When I checked in I found out that a potentially noisy group of other guests were visiting, and the front desk clerk offered me a room on the hotel's quiet floor, where flight crews stay. It was definitely quieter on that floor!

This is an older but updated hotel that once belonged to another chain. My bathroom was on the smaller side, but fine for one person. It took several attempts to access the internet from my room, and the TV control was confusing.

The business center was a nice touch, the workout area was crowded but usable, and the 24-hour deli/convenience store was stocked with things I wanted like fresh milk and fruit.

The next time I fly on a longer trip, I'll definitely consider staying here and parking my car in their lot.

Room Tip: The 6th floor is designated as the "quiet floor."
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel. I am glad you were able to use our Park and Stay before you fly program. We are perfectly located by the airport for these type of stays. I also hope you had a wonderful trip as well.
We strive to maintain the highest level of service, hospitality and comfort for all of our guests, so we were quite disappointed to read that your stay did not exceed your expectations in every way. I will have our team check your room for both connectivity and to ensure the TV is working correctly. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Just a 10 minute drive from the airport with comfortable rooms, great restaurant, free use of the business center with computers and printer and a great fish tank in the lobby.

The rooms were comfortable and modern. The beds nice, the bathroom modern and clean, the curtains closed well to keep the sun out. Some road noise was heard on the road side, but I use a white noise app, which kept things just fine.

The staff were nice and accomodating. I've had the pizza and the burger in the restaurant. Nice selection of beers and great fries. The wings were hot and done well.

I've been here 3 times now and really enjoy staying in this hotel. They provide shuttle service to IND and are always prompt and friendly.

Very small workout room, but not bad.

Looks like this used to be an Adam's Mark hotel. There is nothing to do in walking distance. There are only a few other hotels. I saw a sign for a Subway, but never actually saw it.

Room Tip: Avoid the road side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I appreciate you being a 3+ stayer and hope to see yo for many more. I will be sharing your comments with our whole team as we are always striving to improve what we do for all of our guest! Thank you again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I did not choose to stay at this property. Delta Airlines assigned me this hotel because they had a mechanical problem with one of their afternoon flights and could not get me on another flight till the next day. I am a Diamond Medallion status but this still happened but that is another story.

First thing I needed to do was to send emails to a few people informing them of the travel hiccup. Well Wyndham has free wi-fi but I have been trying for the last 45 minutes with little or no luck. It has taken me 20 min. to get to this point to send type up this review. Not sure if it is going to make it out tonight So travelers beware for all practical purposes Wyndham has no Internet. The eathernet connection is even worse.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Rama S

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I assure you that we do have reliable and very fast internet speeds and connectivity. The night in question our report shows that we were uploading at 12mb and downloading at 9mb. We also had an average of 85 users on during the evening. I do hope you took the time to call our help desk so we could check both your area and the hotels connectivity. We never want a guest to experience anything but the best and I appreciate you letting us know.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed February 20, 2014

When my husband told me we were going to stay at a Wyndham Hotel while in Indianapolis on business, I was very excited. I have always associated Wyndham with quality accommodations. Unfortunately, other than the very nicely updated lobby and wonderful Italian restaurant, I was not impressed. The furnishings in our room were tired and in poor condition, and the shower/tub was small with a shower head that was laughable. We were able to hear clearly the conversations in the room next to ours. Needless to say, the hotel did not meet my expectations and I was disappointed. We will return on business again, but if I were looking for a hotel for a personal trip, this would not be my choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so Much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are always listening to our guest to find better ways to improve ourselves. Thank you for noticing the upgrades that we have made to our lobby and Restaurant. As we continue to update we will be moving into our rooms in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Have stayed there several times when flying out of Indy. Always leave the car and never has been a problem. The people are friendly and helpful. Rooms are great and the rides to and from the airport a breeze.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank you for the nice comments on our hotel, transportation and staff. We are always looking at how we operate as we continually work on improving ourselves. We hope you will continue to use us in the future for your travel needs!