“Our stay would have been perfect if the elevators were...”

Ranked #67 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 21, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you are going to stay here I wouldn't book it on there online site. I got an email saying it was paid , then when I get there the front desk clerk said I had to pay another 185 dollars. I showed him the email and still said I had to pay. Plus there were three elevators that broke that weekend. It was a really hard on my dad who had to walk to much of this problem because he has a breathing problem. The hotel in a hole isn't bad just for the money I wish I would have read on them. Probably stay somewhere eles next time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

All guest feedback, positive or otherwise is important to us, thank you for sharing your views. While we are certainly happy to learn you enjoyed your overall stay, it is disappointing that not every part of your stay was completely positive and we will be sure to look inot the billing and reservation issue you had. I apologize about the elevators it was unforeseen and the issues have been addressed.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope you will consider staying again in the future and allow us the opportunity to fully impress you with all we have to offer.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The upside to the hotel is it is close to the airport. The food was decent too. I liked their bar area as well.

The room was OK. Nothing special but it was adequate. I did find a long black hair in the sink. The bed was clean and had been changed. I noticed the water didn't drain very well when I took a shower. I really didn't hear any noise (other than the jets at the airport) coming from the hallway or floor.

This hotel has a ton of meeting rooms with a lot of space. If you are in the market for a venue for a business meeting this would be a good selection. Again, by the airport and good food etc.

Overall, the location, food, bar and room were very good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. We feel it is so important for our success in providing the best customer experience. I want you to know that we will take the guestroom information and look at how we operate to ensure our rooms are in the best shape they can be. We hope when you visit Indianapolis in the future that you make us your hotel of choice!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I would reccommend the Wyndham Hotel in Indianapolis. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have everything you need on the premises,,,,a very nice restaurant, a separate bar - both very nice inside - charming and cozy - nice atmosphere and a 24 hour area to get food and beverages 24-7. I will definately stay here when I come back to Indy,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

First, let me thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We feel it is so important for our success in providing the best customer experience. Thank you for the nice comments on our hotel, services and staff! We are always looking at how we operate and continually work on improving ourselves. We hope when you visit Indianapolis in the future that you make us your hotel of choice!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

1  Thank Don S
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013