1,577 results
All reviews close to the airport convention center shuttle lounge starbucks banquet comforter downtown interstate race
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The staff at this hotel is gracious and accommodating. We had just experienced a car accident and were hurt and frazzled. The staff met every need, including special requests such as allowing me to park my car temporarily while we finished our vacation in a rental car and help in cutting my luggage out of the back of the van where it was trapped in place. On top of that, the rooms were nice and clean and the hotel is conveniently located. I recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to ttalk about your stay with us. We are so sorry that your trip had to include the car accident but we were happy that no one was seriously hurt. It was our pleasure to help you during your time of need and I am glad we were able to put a positvie spin on your vacation.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future but we hope with not as much excitment!

Yours in Hospitality,

Sandy Buonanni

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is my fourth week with them. The front desk people are very helpful and rooms are clean and value for the money which I paid for. But the maid service is really bad. For past 4 weeks I have to call the front desk every day to send me soaps and shampoo to my room.
The breakfast deal is pathetic. I had to go to the front desk several times to make them call the restaurant to have some one come to the front and take my order.
Other than the above, I would thank the front desk people for being very courteous and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Allison B, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced and I will be sure to address all things mentioned with the appropriate people. It was our pleasure having you with us, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed here the night before our flight to Key West for our wedding. Had 2 rooms for us and our kids. I was assured that I would be able to get a shuttle ride back to hotel upon our late arrival back from Key West for all 5 of us and our luggage. Called to verify this on our last layover about 2 hours before our arrival in Indy. I was told no problem and just to call when we got there. Upon arrival at baggage claim, I called hotel to get shuttle and was told that they had no one available so I was to take a taxi and they would pay for this. I did this. Cost me $27 with tip for the 5 of us. When I arrived back at the hotel, went in to try to get reimbursed and was met with a line of about 6 people checking in and one clerk. After 15 hours of travel and still a 2 hour drive home at 1 in morning, I just left and figured I could call them and get it taken care of. Just called and was put on hold by operator with no voicemail or way to get off hold. I held for about 15 minutes to speak to manager with no luck. I probably will never see this money again. Hotel is decent and convenient to airport but shuttle was certainly not as advertised.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here 1 night before flying out. Wanted a shuttle to the airport and 2 beds to lay our heads on with our family of 4. It met these basic needs. This isn't as nice as some of the newer hotels, it really needs new carpet. The bathroom is nicely remodeled and fine. 2 things that they need to have is a free breakfast and more comfortable beds. We had 2 double beds, which I think does not meet the 3.5 star rating. I believe a queen size is really what people want with a family of 4 these days. The shuttle and getting to and from the airport was easy. The front desk was friendly. We had 1 problem which was a dead fly on our bath towels. I called and they were up within moments with new towels. So they fixed the one problem we had. I would pick a hotel with queen sized beds and a free breakfast next time.

Room tip: We were in room 245 which did not have ice machine noise or elevator noise. It was fine except that it only has 2 double beds.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Best part: king bed very comfy. L-shape layout helps keep hall and neighbor noise down (but can still hear if very noisy). If you get a good deal (easy-click etc), it's a great choice. The play yard we got for our daughter was clean but had some signs of age/stains. No breakfast is included, but does have free parking. Decor feels outdated and some repairs needed, but otherwise fine.