We spend an extended weekend at this hotel recently and experienced service above and beyond. One member of our group is a vegetarian and we inquired at the desk about restaurants where he could eat. They recommended one restaurant and by the time we got back, they had put together a list of about 10 other restaurants with their take-out menus. We really appreciated that. Also, its was the 4th of July and they told us the best places to view the fireworks. Also, our room needed some maintenance. We told them one morning at breakfast what needed to be done and by mid-morning, it was fixed. Very responsive. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfasts were very good, and the location is great. You don't get a good view out the windows, as it is in the shadows of the Marriott, but it is still a great hotel. We'll stay there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis