This was my second stay here in the past year. We wanted an early check in and the staff worked immediately to get us in a room. When we arrived in the room we found that it did not include a mini fridge, which was necessary for our stay. The staff made new keys for a newly cleaned suite with a fridge, brought the keys to our room right away. Very friendly. The only down side was at 3:45 AM I thought I smelled something burning -- more like a motor burning up than an open fire. It seemed to be coming from the hall, so I called the front desk to report it. The phone rang 25 times without being answered. Obviously, there was no problem with fire because the smell diminished and vanished. I was disappointed to not have staff at the desk, though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis