This Fairfield Inn is fairly new. Well built -- no noise between rooms on same floor or floor above. Spacious room. Friendly, efficient employees. Good breakfast with everything. It connects to the Convention Center with a Skywalk. It connects to the JW Marriott, the Courtyard, and the Springhill Suites. All share underground parking, $23/day. Walking distance to the Lucas Oil Stadium. The baseball field and two museums are across the street. The thermostat said my room was 78 but I was still cold. Water temp in the shower was uneven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis