I stayed at this hotel recently for a conference and thought the hotel itself was fine, but every single night TGIFridays (located off the lobby of the hotel) played loud music outside. And every single night of my stay I had to contact the front desk, asking them to request the restaurant turn off the music. In the middle of March, and especially in the middle of several hotels, there's no need for that kind of music to be playing so late at night.
It boggles my mind that the Marriott hotels are putting up with it. I may have been the one complaining, but I can tell you that I'm not the only one who was bothered by the music and kept awake. I heard lots of conference-goers saying the same thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. Self and Valet Parking on site (fees do apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis