“Outstanding ”

Sun, 11/28
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 2,216 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Description: Whether it is your palate – enjoying the wonderful efforts of our talented chef and his staff or your senses – entranced by the soft jazz melodies of our house band, I’m confident that you will have many reasons to come back. Tony’s is dedicated to taking care of our guests, our communities and our employees. Tony's curb side pickup menu is also available on our website! Please call us at 317-638-TONY (8669) with any questions you may have for us and of course your orders!
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Dined at Tony’s on Saturday September 8, 2019 with 530pm reservations. Attention to detail evident throughout our complete experience in which we received outstanding service, and impeccable food in a beautifully decorated elegant setting. Timing throughout from start to finish was perfect. So excited for Tony’s to be in Indy and we are very much looking forward to returning! Tony’s is just what Downtown Indy needs! We had a variety of selections offered, such as: crab cake, shrimp cocktail, crab bisque, sea bass, filet mignon, and truffle potato’s. Please view the photos I’ve added in with my candid review of Tony’s.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Dorothy_DYD
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed August 15, 2019

For our last evening in Indy for a recent conference my group wanted to finish the week with something great. We were told to check out Tony’s, short walk from the JW and it was a great evening to walk. I was very pleased to find they had outdoor sitting. Great people watching! The service was excellent. I ordered the short ribs and I can’t speak highly enough about them. Melt in your mouth and cut with a fork. I wasn’t too sure about the horseradish mash potatoes but they went so well with the short ribs. We would go back for sure!

2  Thank Shala M
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

I am a steak snob and was extremely impressed w the quality of the steaks here. Tony’s vs St Elmo’s? Please there is no competition from them. I went to both and Hands down Tony’s was clear winner if you are looking for quality food. I had the prime cut bone in ribeye. One of the best I have had and I travel often. Whitney waited on us and was great. And the managers John and Michael came by to make sure we loved our meal. 5 stars and will def come here again

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

The title says it all. My wife and I went for a nice dinner and what we got was so much more. The service was equal to the great food that we had.

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Service, food and environment were all top shelf plus!

This is a Ruth's Chris or Morton's caliber steak joint however, the food is mostly prepared in house. I started with the beet and cheese salad and was more than impressed. The cheese was made in house and like none other I have ever tasted. The cheese tasted like a mozzarella on the outside but was very creamy on the inside. Hands down, the best beet salad I've ever had (as weird as that sounds). I followed up with the chilean sea bass and it was just as well prepared and flavorful as my salad.

The level of service at Tony's was nothing short of top shelf. The staff was very attentive and knowledgable of the food and wine. The owner and manger greeted us and stoped by during our meal to make sure everything was as we expected.

This place is definitely on the top of my list of places to go and recommend.

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank joedasmith
Tony R, Owner at Tony's of Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled you enjoyed the true Tony's experience! Our seasonal beet salad is a winner, great choice to start off your evening We look forward to seeing you back at our place for another fabulous time with us!