All reviews an early flight park and fly the shuttle driver indoor pool rental car road noise hot tub other hotels booked this hotel sitting area front desk staff very nice hotel room was spacious interstate sauna couch pros
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Was there over the weekend checked into room 111 nice room friendly staff the down was BED BUGS yes bed bugs upon entry to room you could smell chemicals like bug spray when asked we was advised pool chemicals as we were right across from pool first night seemed like there was something crawling on my legs woke up next am had some bite marks showered and bugs were on the wash cloth again nothing done about it the second night was bad I was bit over 20 times and nothing done about the situation upon my complaint to corporate was told they would give me 4,000 points for my trouble but not interested in bug infestation be aware of the bed bugs had to immediately go to laundry to wash clothes to be sure none were traveling back home with me

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank davideaston1976
Reviewed April 14, 2019

I recently stayed at this property in order to be close to the airport for an early flight. I signed up for the earliest shuttle they offered. Unfortunately, the shuttle driver never showed up and the hotel needed to scramble to try to find another driver to come in. A replacement driver finally showed up but I am sure many people missed their flights due to the delay. While I understand these types of situations can happen, I was unimpressed that the hotel staff did not seem to have a Plan B. I would have been hopeful that they would have called some Ubers or Taxis for their guests as the shuttle they described wasn't available. The hotel is probably about 15 minutes away from the airport. It did not seem like there are really many hotels much closer than the distance of this Comfort Suites.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JAH_Chicago_Paris
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Very excited to find a hotel in our price range close to amenities, with a pool and breakfast provided. However, it was just an average stay. Pool was very tiny, especially when more than one family came in. Tiles around pool were wet and no traction provided, so we slipped and some people fell. The breakfast was not great. Waffles were tasty, but apple juice had a weird taste, scrambled eggs were cold and rubbery with no flavor and there were just not a lot of choices. I appreciated that our suite was very large, but noises were easily heard from the family staying a floor above us all night long and from the airport. Will not be returning.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank polly711
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Reviewed March 24, 2019

My wife and I had a 6:30 flight out of Indy airport and we live an hour away. So, we chose this hotel to stay for the night.
The hotel is about 7 miles from the airport. It is less expensive than the hotels that are closer. We stay at Comfort Suites often so this seemed like a good choice.
It is located next to I465 but takes a little navigating to get to it. The check in was fast and the lady at the desk was nice and helpful. The room was the typical Comfort Suites room. It met our needs.
When trying to get to sleep for our early wake up, the road noise from the interstate was a bit annoying. I’m not sure if there are rooms here that would solve that.
The other interesting point is....this place offers free breakfast in the morning. Before we went to bed, I went to the desk and asked for a bottle of water. They said I could buy one for $3. So, I can get free food, free OJ and free coffee, but I have to pay $3 for water.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019

I stayed at the Comfort Suites as part of a ParkSleepFly package. My experience was nothing short of a nightmare. My flight was at 5:55 a.m. When I got to Comfort Suites the evening before, they told me the 4:00 a.m. shuttle that I would need to get to the airport was full. Their vans only hold seven people, and that was the first shuttle of the day. An employee explained that since the hotel didn’t have a swimming pool or a third floor, they were only allowed to have a seven-passenger van. What a ridiculous corporate rule. They also told me ParkSleepFly should have told me I needed to reserve the shuttle when I booked the room. Yes, they certainly should have. Maybe CS should address this problem with ParkSleepFly.

A hotel employee gave me a printout of three taxi phone numbers, and I made arrangements for a Yellow Cab to pick us up at 4:00 a.m. They didn’t show up, and a helpful Comfort Suites employee and I called frantically, trying to get another cab. (Thank you, Stone.) One finally arrived at 4:40, but as far as I know Yellow Cab never showed up. I was taking a blind, physically handicapped friend on her first (and probably only) cruise, which she had been looking forward to for months. Had the airport personnel not rushed us through the security process and let us in front of a long line of people, we would have missed our flight.

The whole point of the ParkSleepFly hotel is to make getting to the airport easy. They failed completely.

When we got back, the Comfort Suites shuttle driver left my friend’s wheelchair at the airport, despite her reminding him about it. When the wheelchair should have been loaded onto the van, I was standing by helplessly, trying to help my friend climb up the high step into the van. There were no grab bars. How many amenities must the hotel have before corporate will allow them to have grab bars in the van? Later I noticed a step stool between the front seats, and when I asked the driver about it he just said, “huh?” We got him to let her use it to exit the van.

We didn’t realize the wheelchair had been left until the next morning. My friend lives in Anderson, an hour from the airport. A Comfort Suites employee told her someone who works there has a grandmother who lives in Anderson, and he would bring the wheelchair the next time he visited his grandmother. My elderly friend’s daughter had to call and tell them that was unacceptable, and the wheelchair was finally delivered four days after we got back. I wonder if someone without family support would ever have gotten the chair.

I can't give an accurate review of the service, because some employees were quite helpful. Others were not.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Teresa F
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Shuttle driver was never told to load the wheel chair in the van and if for some reason that was not loaded should have been noticed at the time of unloading at the hotel. If that was mentioned at the hotel we would have gone back at the airport and bring the wheel chair back for you. you have noticed that wheel chair is missing after 48 hours.
We know the importance of a wheel chair for visually impaired person so we pick that up from the airport and delivered at the home address provided by Ms, Fisher not to mention more than 100 miles in round trip with out charging you anything for that delivery which was totally not the hotel error at first place.
Hotel pickup your personnel item from the airport and delivery at your door step at our earliest without charging you a penny which you should be taking care at first place.
We like to thank you again for your business and wish Ms. Fisher good luck.