Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Ranked #10 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Staff is very friendly and happy to assist with anything. Room and bathroom are extremely clean and cleaned every day. Really like the staff who serve breakfast that greet you with a smile and will get your coffee/juice for you even though its a buffet style. Quality of food is excellent for both breakfast and dinner. Would like to see draft beer at the bar but I'm a little picky about beer anyway. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hiltonsouth, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to inform us about your comment. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations. We are happy that your expectations had met with our service quality. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We try to stay at Hilton Garden Inns when we travel because of their predictability---we were at this hotel two nights ago. Great comfortable beds and pillows, nice rooms. We appreciate the on site restaurant after a long travel day and the food is quite good. This hotel is especially pleasant, very clean, a friendly staff and super service. We were especially impressed because the restaurant manager remembered us from our stay a year ago. He sure made us feel welcome, I am so sorry that I don't remember his name but because of him we will try to stay here on our return trio north in April. Thanks to everyone for another great experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaryMN L
hiltonsouth, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you again for your review and we sincerely looking forwared to another opportunity to welcome you back again next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have traveled for 30 years as a territory rep, if your looking for a very nice, clean place to stay, this is the one. Great location, food, shopping and close to interstate. We ate at the restaurant instead of going out and was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review and your kind word regarding recent stay with us.
We would love to be your hotel of choice for any future travels to Indianapolis and PLEASE continue to make us better,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed one night for a quick business trip to the area. I picked it for the location, just down the street from the Franciscan St. Francis Health center, and right among the mall and shopping areas. It was convenient, and the hotel was clean, the room pretty big. I did not pay the $9.95 for breakfast, but they have beverages and snacks in the lobby at times. One thing I would have liked was a room safe to store a laptop when going out, but I'm guessing this chain doesn't include such an amenity.
In any event, if you're in this specific area for a reason, this would be a reasonable place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South and taking the time to voice your exprince . Your feedback and comments help us to continue to improve and create an environment that makes every guest experience a perfect 10. we love to be your home away from home next visit Indy .

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My room heat wasn't working properly, I was double billed for a bar tab. My food was wrong and still paid full with no option of switch. Front desk couldn't help because a manager wasn't on duty when I checked out. The place is nice, but everyone, even on a night not that busy, were not at all interested in helping a customer with issues. I was told more than once that they would fix my alarm clock (never happened), they would look into the heat issue (never happened), not even offered another room when the specifically informed me they had 43 still open at the time. An overall poor experience with what I was hoping would be a nice place to make a regular stay. The cook was extremely nice, I can't say anything positive about the other 3 individuals I interacted with throughout the course of my stay. It would be nice to find someone within this company to show they cared; this is my 3rd negative response, even emailed the company directly and have heard NOTHING from anyone. Guess they must make enough money to not worry about the customer who happens to have a bad experience. I get mistakes happen and you can't be 100% all of the time, but they should atleast be able to show some concern or care to offer me some sort of apology or desire to find out more about the situation.

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis-South are amazing. Very friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are always clean and the food is also very good. This is a very well run hotel. The area has plenty of places to eat if you do not want to eat at the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
hiltonsouth, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I would like to thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South and taking the time to express your an exprince . Your feedback and comments help us to continue to improve and create an environment that makes every guest experience a perfect 10.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed at this property for four nights. The first night of my stay, there was an expected snow storm. Being from the Chicago area, I brought a shovel with me, anticipating that I might need to remove snow from behind my vehicle after the parking lot was plowed. Not only did I have to shovel the snow from behind my vehicle, but I had to shovel the sidewalk behind the building so I wouldn't have to walk through five plus inches of snow to get to my car. Every time I had to park farther from the door, I had to shovel more of the sidewalk. (I really didn't appreciate having to shovel snow when I returned to the hotel at 1:30 AM on Thursday morning.) I understand that snow removal can take some time, but the snow storm occurred on Tuesday night, and on Saturday morning they still had not cleaned their back side walk. The rooms were clean, and the man in the breakfast area was very nice. I have to return to the this area for several nights in May. I will be staying at a different hotel, even though I am a Hilton Honors member. I refuse to reward laziness.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank hotelsnob90

On behalf of the management and our staff, we’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We are disappointed to learn of some aspects of your stay that were not up to your expectations specifically regarding the excessive amount of snow we recently encountered. We strive to provide our guests 100% satisfaction and we are truly sorry that this was not the case during your last visit. Please be assured that your valuable comments will be shared with our team so we are able to learn from our shortcomings in order to keep improving upon our offerings.

Thank you again for your review and we sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity to welcome you back again next time you are in town.