Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat hotelexcellent stayoff the highwaypool and hot tubbreakfast buffeteasy accessup to datebusiness tripwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationkrogerlobbyhgiaccommodationsmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The staff at this hotel has converted me from being a loyal Marriott customer. I will now seek out the Hilton brand based upon this stay. The staff was so attentive to our needs, and so extremely professional. Simply incredible.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear that you will be a loyal Hilton customer! We do our best to ensure that our guests are always feeling at home and welcomed!

Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Check in (with reservations) was quick and the staff throughout our stay was cheerful and faultless. Awarded two small, warm bottles of water at check in. At least they’re trying. Big cold bottles impress me more.
Room was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Fridge, microwave, and standard 4 cup coffee maker with the yucky packaged coffee came standard in our Junior Suite. And Junior is a very apropos name.
Still, had myself and 16 year old soccer playing son, and one of his teammates (an away week-end tournament) so needed the extra space of a suite. We were comfortable.
Standard bathroom accouterments and the tub was a whirlpool. Ample towels.
Our toilet seat was loose. I’ve never understood how a hotel can let that happen. And the little refreshment stand (coffee and fruit infused ice water) in lobby ran out of regular coffee mid-afternoon.
I used the bag of regular yucky coffee in the room on morning one. It was replaced with decaf. So morning two I had two decafs, zero regular – and caffeine is the only reason I tolerate that yucky stuff when I get up. It is a common occurrence in hotels. My experience.
A small, but popular indoor pool with a whirlpool on the side. Exercise room is advertised – but I didn’t even look for it.
A very decent real breakfast buffet ($10) with made to order omelets and waffles is worthwhile. I think an included package is available.
Upscale (wannabe) restaurant/bar on site. Other choices nearby.
All in all, a decent value with my military discount. I’d stay here again.

1  Thank Benjamin P
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor for us!

We always give water to our Hilton Honors members and found from guest requests that bottled water at room temperatures are what they prefer. We are always accommodating if you prefer cold at check in though.

We apologize about a loose toilet seat. We understand how annoying that can be, not only at home, but at a hotel. We have fixed this problem within the room you stayed in. We are also sorry to hear about the quality of the coffee that you had in your room. We always have freshly brewed complimentary coffee available in the lobby during the morning and evening hours for your convenience as well. Should you ever need additional coffee for your room we can always leave extra for you or just informing guest services.

Thank you once again for your stay and comments!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Located in southern part of Indianapolis near St. Francis Medical Center, about 20 to 30 minutes from downtown and the airport. The rooms are spacious, good work area, the beds comfortable, good water pressure in the shower. Parking is free, WI-FI available, premium TV channel, Off the freeway less than a mile, very quiet location. The lobby area is spacious and comfortable for hanging out. Very similar to most Hilton Gardens.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to post on Tripadvisor! We appreciate your comments and we do hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Indianapolis Metro area!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I HOPE I get a chance to go back to this Hilton! The staff is extremely pleasant -- I had NO problems during my stay. The layout of the lobby--pool area--fitness room was delightful! The rooms are stacked w/anything you would need -- definitely a plus!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay with us and we appreciate the comments that you placed on Tripadvisor! We strive to ensure all of our guests have the same experience in which you had!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Good location to visit family and pleasant, clean lodging. However. the air conditioner sounded like a B777 when it was running. Also, the room may be a bit pricey considering there is plenty of competition from other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay and we apologize about the loudness of the your HVAC that was within your room. We have since went into the room and adjusted that unit.

As for the pricing, we are always competitive with rates of the full service hotels within the area. We are always comparison shopping other hotels in the area to ensure guests are receiving the best available rate.