Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Ranked #11 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Clean rooms. nice comfortable beds. Nice organized hutch. I liked the business room where I was able to print an surf the internet for free!

Excellent staff. Reasonable price.

Walmart and Kroger were within walking distance.

Room Tip: all rooms are good there
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jtorairok

Reviewed September 27, 2011

We had a great stay at this hotel. Very clean rooms and the staff would always go above and beyond, especially Randy and Maria. We stayed there for almost a week for my sisters wedding and had booked several rooms, everyone was very satisfied. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Bronx24
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The wife and I did an overnighter here attending a family function off-site. The room was beautiful, relatively new and scratch-free. A relative stayed here at the same time and except for a king vs. twin beds, the rooms were identical. Everything worked. I liked the well-organized hutch containing the coffee brewer. micro and fridge. The king-sized bed, albeit a set-your-own-firmness mattress came with a multitude of smaller, square-shaped pillows, each one less comfortable than the last one. I refer to them as "cement sacks."
Neither of us got a good night's sleep account of the pillows.

The next morning a bunch of us ate breakfast together in their grill. There was a choice of the buffet or order from the menu. I checked out the buffet and saw several items were out or low and I advised the cook staff who's body language told me my advice was not appreciated. They did replenish those items quickly to their credit. The food was just OK, not bad but nothing special. I enjoy biscuits and gravy when traveling and was slightly disappointed in the gravy that was pretty bland tasting.

Our waitress to her credit was very obliging and informative.

I would stay there again in the future and call housekeeping for softer pillows if necessary.

Room Tip: Check the pillows on your arrival.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank BigBobQChicago
hgiindysouth, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback and comments help us to continue to improve and create an environment that gives every guest with a great experience. I am so sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the pillows. I know that nothing is more frustrating than missing out on a peaceful night's sleep. In the future, please feel free to make a note at the time of your reservation and we'll be sure to accommodate any pillow requests you might have.

Again, I really appreciate your comments and I will pass them onto the appropriate departments. We would love to be your hotel of choice for any future travels to the Indianapolis area and we look forward to serving you again!

In the spirit of Hospitality,
Hope Weber
Director of Sales

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed on 8/5/2011 with my family for one night. The room was nicely decorated. It was pretty clean. There was no road noise that I could discern even though we could see the interstate. Also there was no noise on the floor despite having many swimmers staying there for a meet. There are quite a few restaurants nearby as well as good shopping a couple miles West. We didn't eat at the Hotel, but it seemed to be doing a good business in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank SouthBendMC
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This Hilton Garden is a few years old now, but is maintained perfectly - no detail is overlooked from the grounds to the lobby to the rooms. The staff caters to every need and the breakfast is served full service.

The rooms are spacious and furnished very nicely. Business travelers will appreciate the desk and chair combo as well as free wi-fi and plugs available.

This is my second stay at this hotel and I find it enjoyable to return in the evening after a long day. What I noticed is that the rooms are very, very quiet here. You don't hear much of anything happening in the hallway or other rooms.

Note: The address on Noggle Way is too new for some GPS units, so use the Greenwood Airport for a quick to find the route. The hotel is at the intersection of I-65 and Countyline Rd.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Foo-D-GR
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I recently got married and my wife's extended family is from the Indianapolis area and we live in the Kansas City, MO area so we decided to have a 2nd reception in Indianapolis so they wouldnt have so far to travel. After doing lots of research I being a Hilton Honors Diamond member thought I would check out the Hilton Garden's in the area. I talked to Hope at the south location because it was in a great area and easy for people in Indianapolis and others coming up from Cincinnati to get to. She was great from start to finish! She communicated well, gave us lots of options, and I feel we got the best value with the very best in everything from the food, the ball room, to all the hotel facilities. The food was excellent, the staff was great, and they were the most professional group I have ever been around! I can't say enough about the hotel and the staff...I did all the planning without even going to hotel until the event and it was perfect! You can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank KCTriviaguy
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights on business recently. I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the room. They have free wi-fi, a beautiful lobby, and a good restaurant that also offers room service. There is a microwave and mini-fridge in the room with a Kroger's across the street if you prefer to buy a few groceries and have a meal in your room. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again if in the Greenwood area in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT facing the highway/exit ramp!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business