$106
$163
$147
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$169
$161
GardenInn.com
$223
$201
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$190
$108
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$284
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall pillowsparking situationan older hotelfront desk clerkwi fifitness roombed was very comfortableexpresswaydowntown
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Hotel was comfortable and clean. The continental breakfast was good. We had a Kings size room and 2 double beds in another room. Bathroom was big and clean. I would recommend this Hotel and stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Mostly Clean room with a good bed and a/c. A bit rundown and although the room was clean I did have places of black mold in the grout around the shower. Definitely due for some updating. Friendly staff and easy to access the expressways.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Well, we stayed here one night for a concert that my wife and daughter attended close by. The proximity to the venue was the reason with chose this place. After staying here, I would say the price was probably twice what I would pay knowing what I know now. But, what's done is done. The place is not new, our room had serious needs in the bathroom. The plaster was cracked, and had loose partcles around the trim on the floor. The bathtub at check-in had hair in it, which was gross. I went out and grabbed a cleaning lady who did came straight away and clean up. So the cons are not too clean and way over priced. Now, to be fair, the employees that I dealt with directly were very nice and accommodating. The pool was also nice and the breakfast was adequate. Not above average, but have had worse. I think the price is the biggest factor in determining if you should stay here or look for alternative options. Overall, three stars because the people were welcoming, and kids loved the pool. But surely could get similar at a better price

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We visit this hotel every spring, and the gal at the front desk is always friendly and helpful. We had requested a King room on the second floor, which I thought we had booked on previous trips. She informed us this time that there are no King's on the second floor, only doubles. Since the second floor is generally quieter, we switched rooms. If you are booking on the Choice Hotel website, this is good to know!

The beds were comfortable, and the room was clean. There is no elevator, and the entrance from the parking lot that leads to the stairs had no outside lights that were working. Maintenance should have been aware of this and replaced the bulbs since it is a security concern for sure! Not very many TV channels to choose from, and you could hear traffic on the highway from the room. Breakfast was just average.

This hotel is fine for an overnight stop.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the hotel are quieter, closer to the back you hear the subsonic booms of vehicles on the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I have an a wonderful stay at Quality Inn East! The staff is extremely friendly in the beds are so comfortable I don't ever want to leave!!! It would be nice if they would serve sausage throughout the week and if they had an elevator besides that one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends