All reviewssmall pillowsan older hotelparking situationfront desk clerkwi fifitness roombed was very comfortableexpresswaydowntown
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Check in was great. We got there late and I believe it was Jessica who checked us in. VERY friendly. We had a good laugh because she knew who I was (thought she was a mind reader but just last reservation of the night) She was helpful and a pleasure. The overnight front desk clerk was very nice as well. I thought I had lost my credit card and she was concerned, but I found it. The only two things that I can add that made it a 4 instead of 5 (THE STAFF WAS A 5) is that there are NO elevators so if you have a lot of luggage request bottom floor. Also the parking situation. There were signs up all over and what seemed to be Quality Inn parking was actually the motels next door

Room Tip: Ground Floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I stay here on average about twice a month. The hotel is always clean, quiet and the staff members are always friendly and very professional. The have a wonderful breakfast (FREE). The pool is always nice to have for families. It's location is right off the expressway and within walking distance of restaurants and convienent stores and minutes from downtown

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We are currently in this hotel and so far it's been great. They have a pool that is 3ft-5ft. People in other reviews complained about it being too chemical smelling, and I disagree. It smells like any other pool we have used. The rooms are decent and very clean. You can smell how clean the lobby and our room is as soon as you walk in the door. The best part is the beds. They are the most comfortable beds I have ever used at a hotel! I paid a lot more money to sleep on crappier beds. That's not the case here, these beds are AWESOME! Some reviews complained about there only being 3 small pillows and again I disagree. There are 3 pillows but they are super comfy and 3 is plenty! I read a review that complained about the staff and I would have to say I disagree again. We have dealt with Andy the manager and he has been wonderful! He is super friendly and extremely helpful. I asked for some towels and he brought them to our room. I would say this is an awesome hotel for the price/deal you pay. This will be our new hotel when we visit the area!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I had a clean, spacious room with a comfortable bed and working facilities. The breakfast was good, with a few hot choices and plenty of cold items. The fitness room was good, which I used a few times. The indoor pool looked good, though I did not partake in that. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient.

I had a few quibbles, but not enough to rate the motel lower than four stars. It has an older feel, such as a bath faucet that shifts when I pull the shower lever, a burn hole in my bedspread, and thin walls (my neighbors were noisy, making for a short night's sleep my final night).

Overall, this is a good place to stay, and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

So I stayed here because I was in need of a room last minute for a conference at the Marriott East which is where I normally would have stayed I rented here because other reviews I read said the place was clean ,well the room was nasty upon closer look sure it had new cups , coffees ,and fresh towels etc but I stepped on a hair bead that was on the floor next to my bed and when I flipped the duvet there were long clumps and strands of black hair , I have colored bright red hair so not my hair! so if you like to save money have a free breakfast take this how you will I will not stay here again since I lay awake wondering if the sheets were clean.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business