$102
HIExpress.com
$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$157
$169
$222
$201
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$323
$289
$190
$170
CrownePlaza.com
$284
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall pillowsparking situationan older hotelfront desk clerkwi fifitness roombed was very comfortableexpresswaydowntown
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I had a clean, spacious room with a comfortable bed and working facilities. The breakfast was good, with a few hot choices and plenty of cold items. The fitness room was good, which I used a few times. The indoor pool looked good, though I did not partake in that. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient.

I had a few quibbles, but not enough to rate the motel lower than four stars. It has an older feel, such as a bath faucet that shifts when I pull the shower lever, a burn hole in my bedspread, and thin walls (my neighbors were noisy, making for a short night's sleep my final night).

Overall, this is a good place to stay, and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

So I stayed here because I was in need of a room last minute for a conference at the Marriott East which is where I normally would have stayed I rented here because other reviews I read said the place was clean ,well the room was nasty upon closer look sure it had new cups , coffees ,and fresh towels etc but I stepped on a hair bead that was on the floor next to my bed and when I flipped the duvet there were long clumps and strands of black hair , I have colored bright red hair so not my hair! so if you like to save money have a free breakfast take this how you will I will not stay here again since I lay awake wondering if the sheets were clean.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeepers2008
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Least expensive that we could find for park and fly. Shuttle came quickly to pick us up from the airport. Room was good, bed was comfortable. No breakfast in the morning, some muffins sitting there and coffee was empty. The hotel served it's purpose to park our car and take our flight.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travellover2529
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

As long as you aren't looking for fancy, I'd recommend this hotel. Check in was fast and friendly. Room was spacious clean and comfortable. Pillows on the bed were a little wonky, but tolerable. Bathroom was clean and comfortable. Wifi worked well the entire time. Breakfast was a decent selection, and the hotel is basically attached to a Subway.

Only complaints were the heater has a funky smell so it was difficult to sit at the desk and work. Also the cleaning staff came by pretty early (before 9 AM with checkout being at 11).

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank AllStarMP
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This is an older facility that has been renovated. There is nothing fancy here but if you want a clean room at a great price you will get it here. Beds were comfortable and the bedding was good. There is a Subway Restaurant attached to the Hotel which is convenient. I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo