“Big enough to house a zillion librarians” 5 of 5 bubbles

Indiana Convention Center
Ranked #13 of 163 things to do in Indianapolis
Lodi, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big enough to house a zillion librarians”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I loved being able to take the skywalk from the Crowne Plaza to the convention center-very convenient. In a place that huge, their signs made it very easy to find my way, and their staff was helpful when we asked them questions. I rarely felt crowded, and there were thousands of people at the PLA conference. The larger assemblies were nice because of the large screens showing the speakers to the people stuck in the back of the hall. A great place to hold a conference.

Visited March 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Williams, IN
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

The convention center is very well laid out...we were there for a hugh event (America's Got Talent auditions with ten thousand people). Staff was very friendly and we had a awesome time.

Sumner, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

the convention center was clean friendly, quite nice neighborhood. mall connected by skywalk, as well as the stadium.

ohio
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“JAMFEST”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were here for 2 1/2 days for the Cheer Nationals. The only gripe I have is that they would not take my debit card, even with id, bc it was my husbands. UGH! I get it, but I had a wallet of id's and the debit card is my last name. What a pain in the ...
other than that, I think they were accomodating for the 1000's of cheerleaders and their parents/coaches/family/friends...

Cincinnati, Ohio
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Awesome facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Cheer competition I attended was held here. Wow this place is huge. Very clean, very easy access, convenient parking, Lots of places to eat around and a mall linked to it through the skywalk. The facilities were well kept and plenty of security abound. Look forward to the next event there.