Tripadvisor

Add it.
Greek's Pizzeria
Ranked #1,327 of 2,576 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I just wasted 45 minutes at this Greeks location. Never got any of the food I ordered. I was a party of one. A larger party came in a solid 15-20 minutes after I did and ordered 3 pizzas. When they got all their food, while I had received nothing but water, I walked out. So disappointing

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Greek’s is a great place if you’re looking for pizza and beer! I recommend going upstairs where you can play GameCube, eat great pizza be drink great beer! I love Greek’s!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 11, 2019

First off - I love Greek's Pepperoni Pizza. Now, marry this with a cool bar and voila, a great place for me to go. Got there mid-afternoon on Sunday and the upstairs wasn't open yet. So, we hung out and had salads, breadsticks, and pizza downstairs. Service was good, salads were good, the breadsticks were great, and the pizza was top quality. I'm not a breadstick guy, but when you can put a thin crust on the outside and soft in the middle - very good. After eating, we went upstairs for beers. What a cool place! It's almost like a museum with all of the stuff on display - very cool. They also serve food upstairs (in case you wanted to know). We played Nintendo (free) on one of the big screens and just wiled away the afternoon. I've got to come back here at night.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I stopped in to order a take-out pizza. It was ready within 20 minutes and was very tasty. Sauce was slightly spicy without being overbearing and toppings were plentiful. They allowed me to swap out a meat topping for another veggie on one of their signature pizzas to keep cost down. I’d definitely come back next time I’m in Indy.

Date of visit: August 2018