“Great location, friendly helpful staff, nice play to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #84 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indiana
“Great location, friendly helpful staff, nice play to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Located in the middle of a business park, close to everything you might need but far enough away to not feel super busy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and hit the mark for this type of extended stay hotel. The location makes a great home base for nearby activities. Recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
LuJuan G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites for your stay. I am glad yiu enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Let me first say my husband and I loved this hotel until I got hom and checked my bank account only to find out I was double billed. When I called I was told it was a mistake and that the manager was gone for the day but would fix it first thing in the morning and would call me to ensure completion. By noon the next day nothing had been done nor did I receive a phone call, I then called the hotel and asked. All I got from the manager was it was a mistake and that I received a sticky note but hadn't had time to refund the money yet. Total excuses, no customer service, nothing about I'm so sorry what can we do to fix this for you? Horrible way to deal with a mistake they made!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank LeeAnnR2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear LeeAnnR2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding our hotel. It is regrettable to hear your disappointment with our service. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concern in further details. We have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your experience.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Spent most of this past month at this hotel. Clean and quiet rooms. Outstanding customer service. We will stay there next May. Only problem is that you need to makeup and clean your room if you need it done more than once a week.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing to stay with us st Candlewood Suites. We are happy you had a good experience, and look forward to seeing you in May for your stay.
Dyer, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a lovely new facility. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and inviting. The room was clean and the kitchen well equipped. It is back from the road in an area where there are some office buildings so the location is quiet. I accidentally left my camera in the room after I checked out. When I called the hotel, they took the time to find the camera and call me back and keep it for me at the desk. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms are split between the kitchen which has laminate flooring the bedroom which has carpet. I...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, traveling for work. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nice room with full fridge, stove and microwave. Convenient to 465 and easily accessible. There was a nice and friendly staff. It had a very comfortable bed.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sturgis, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The king suites are very nicely appointed with spacious living rooms and well furnished kitchens. Clean and comfortable. Nice pool area. Games, additional kitchen appliances, and DVDs available in the lobby. A continental breakfast would be nice...but not a deal breaker for my family.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014
Leslie S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
thank you so much for taking time to stay with us. We are a award winning hotel and try to make ever guest feel at home while they are staying with us. We hope to see you in the future and we keep striving to make each and every stay a good one.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was a wonderful place for a mini getaway/mini vacation. It isn't everywhere that you stay that you find a fully stocked kitchen with utensils and place settings. It was also a nice surprise to find a package of microwave popcorn in the microwave. (new, of course) The room was nice and clean upon arrival. The front desk staff was friendly. The mini store on property had a lot of nice items available for purchase for both a meal or a late night snack for a reasonable price. It is also nice that there are DVD's available to rent. The only complaint I have is really a suggestion. Maybe provide instructions on how to operate the DVD player. My husband and I had actually researched this place ahead of time and discovered that there was a DVD player in the room, so we brought our own. I would definitely come back in the future and recommend this hotel to others for both a short term stay or a long term stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple