All reviews an industrial park great hotel butler university quiet location complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub would stay here again very clean hotel nice breakfast easy access breakfast area oatmeal fresh fruit would highly recommend this hotel bed was very comfortable a great stay inns
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We were there for the Brickyard 400....although the weather was dreary, we did enjoy time in the nicely heated pool and hot tub, talked with a few other race fans. All in all it was an enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I was passing through town while traveling with kids and found this to be a great stay. Our room was quiet and the pool area was empty. We slept comfortably and had a good waffle and fruit breakfast.

The only recommendation that I would make is to have cookies available on weekends. After staying at many Hampton Inns, my family has come to expect cookies at check-in and were disappointed to not have any available. Overall, a really great stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Everything was just right. My room was spacious and clean with plenty of storage space used during my 4-day stay. It was easy to get on and off the main highways. The temperature of the pool and hot tub as perfect. I really liked the staff and the food was delicious. The hotel store was well stocked and had everything that I needed.It was just right

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Quiet location, good facilities. We found the location to be very handy for access to roads; near Eagle Creek Park,too, which for us was a huge plus. Hotel is in quite good condition. Breakfast fairly good, but we noted that waffle batter tended to result in leathery waffles.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. The breakfast has a wide variety to choose from. I have stayed here in the past, and will stay here again in the future. It's just a quick 15 minute drive to Butler University.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple