“Everything felt new, very efficient staff.”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #6 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Despite being sold-out for the weekend to a huge motorcycle crowd, everything flowed really smoothly. The staff was upbeat and motivated to help their guests. The room were very quiet. Breakfast was a bit crowded, but the servers were fast and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Dear Paul F, Thank you for your recent review! It is so important to us to ensure complete satisfaction regardless of how busy we happen to be and I am thrilled we were able to achieve that for you! Thank you again for your time and I hope you stay with us next time you are in Indy!

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This place was better than reviews, spotless, very well maintained, love the staff, loved my room#407. Swimming pool was clean, and look real fancy, just way more than what I expected. Keep up the good work. Will & erica

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear engr892, Thank you for the stunning review! I am thrilled you have such wonderful things to say about your recent stay! Our goal is to keep you smiling and the hotel shining! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our staff. It's feedback like yours that makes us love what we do! I hope you stay with us next time you are in Indy!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was the best Hampton Inn I have ever been to. It was clean, friendly, and overall amazing. The one minor complaint is that my bathroom door lock wasn't working, but that was fine. Best stay ever!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Oliver L, Thank you for your recent review! I'm happy you enjoyed your time with us and had an overall amazing stay! All comments are welcome and encouraged so I appreciate you informing us of the issue you encountered. I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate department and I ensure you this will not be an issue in your future stays! Thank you again for your time and I hope you choose to stay here in your future travels to Indianapolis!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have been staying in this hotel for the past 2 weeks due to a business trip. The staff is STELLAR. I travel often, and this is by far the best service I have received. They are consistently friendly, and professional. There is nothing quite like the greeting everyone is given every morning and every time you walk through the door. I was inquiring about places to eat one afternoon and before I knew it the front desk had printed menus for me to look at, without me asking for them. I highly recommend this hotel, primarily due to the exceptional, thoughtful service I received....the amenities are just a bonus!

Room Tip: Every room can be made your own. If there is something missing, the staff does not hesitate to find...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jennifer K, Thank you for the fantastic review! I am proud to say we have an exceptional staff and I am thrilled they were able to make your stay outstanding! We pride ourselves on excellent service and feel that you should expect no less during your stay. Our property strives to promote an economically concious environment by minimizing waste and reducing our carbon footprint. This is very important to us personally and Hilton as a whole. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn NW, we would love to have you back!

Sincerley,

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for two weeks, back to back, minus the weekends. The staff was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to get us what we needed for business purposes and for the comfort of our stay. Breakfast was very good and the staff exceptional. They have two evening receptions that serve pizza, tacos, or other items for dinner and beer and wine as well. Great chicken salad! A special thanks to Dan, Sales Manager, who went up and beyond for anything we needed. He worked very hard to make sure that we had all of our needs covered. A great place to stay in Indianapolis, and we will be returning!

Room Tip: I would make sure that you are not near the elevators, all else is good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Paula F, Thank you for the lovely review! I am thrilled you had such enjoyable stays and were able to take advantage of the evening receptions! I will be sure pass along your kind comments to our staff and especially Dan who did an exceptional job of catering to you during your visit! Thank you again and we welcome you anytime you are in Indy!

Sincerly,

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Hotel is in a safe area. It is within three miles of some good restaurants. It is close to the freeway. I was attending during the Moto GP weekend and the location could not have been better. The service was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Mark M, Thank you for your recent review! We appreciate the feedback and I am so glad our facility was convenient for you! Most of all, I am happy you were given excellent service! We had a blast with all of the guests visiting for the Moto GP! Thanks again and I hope you stay with us next time you are in town!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had business in the area so booked a room for one night. Clean and convenient, but it's a typical Hampton Inn. Can't believe this is Indianapolis's best hotel...no way. They were having a water pressure problem the morning I was there and the water stopped running midway through my shower. Not much fun. Breakfast was well run.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business