“Decent hotel in the middle of nowhere”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #4 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Stuttgart, Germany
“Decent hotel in the middle of nowhere”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton for 5 nights. The rooms are clean and relatively modern. The TV channel selection was very limited (e.g. I couldn't watch the NHL playoffs as they didn't have NBCSN). Gym and pool are well maintained, so is the lobby. All in all it was ok for my purposes. However if you plan to visit downtown Indy you probably don't want to stay there as it is a 15 minute drive to the city center. There's a wide selection of good hotels in downtown.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Balthasar S
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Balthasar S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us! Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable accommodations with consistent service. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the fitness facility and the pool, our housemen, do a great job of keeping our public areas clean and presentable. I'm so sorry to hear that our TV selection is less than desireable and that you were unable to watch your preferred show. This topic is up for discussion and your comments will help tremendously during the decision making process. You are correct, our hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the downtown area, just off of I-65. We have a wonderful Hampton Inn Downtown that will take fabulous care travelers seeking the downtown experience. I know we might not have been your preferred location, however, we are so very happy that you stayed with us and we welcome you back anytime!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, thank you again!

Kelly Eldridge-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ankeny
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My stay at Hampton this past weekend renewed my faith in customer service. The stay there did a great good and went above and beyond the call of duty. If you're staying at the Hampton Inn in Indianapolis Northwest side of town you need to experience the great hospitality that Cody and Rhonda provide. They are friendly, fun, and work hard at satisfying the customer!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ironmann64
Dear Ironmann64,
Thank you so much for being our guest and for the great review! Cody and Bronda are a wonderful part of our team and continue to do a great job taking care of our guests. Their "Hamptonality" definitely shines bright and I want to thank you for noticing! We appreciate you recommending fellow travelers to experience our accommodations and service and we look forward to having you back anytime you are in the area! We all hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, thank you again!

Glenshaw, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed here for business for 5 nights. I was greeted warmly whenever I arrived at the hotel. All of the staff was very friendly. The room was clean. The a/c unit seemed to struggle to keep the room cool, but keeping it at 67 solved the problem. Overall, I was very satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Jacob F
Dear Jacob F,
Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel and the wonderful comments about our associates! I'm so pleased you found them warm and inviting. It is so very important to provide excellent service in a clean and comfortable enviornment. I do want to apologize for the room and the lack of temperature control. I am pleased you found a happy spot on thermostat, but it should not have happened and I am very sorry you had to deal with that. We all hope that you will stop and see us next time you are in the area!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Bronda was so helpful checking us in and helped us find a great place to eat supper. She let us park our motorcycles under cover all night! The rooms were clean, neat and tidy! They took care to make sure they had fresh coffee ready for the guest. This was a busy travel weekend, but you would not know it!!! They made it seem like we were the only guest. The breakfast was very good and they kept up with the crowd!!! Way to go!!! Awesome and will stay again!!! Very motorcycle friendly!!!!! Don't miss this and overpay for other places in the area!!!!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Bikerchickee4
Dear Bikerchikee4,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Bronda is definitely a terrific addition to our team and I am so proud that she represents our hotel. Thank you for also recognizing our Housekeeping and Breakfast Departments, for a job well done. Even though it was a busy weekend, it is our goal to satisfy each and every guest. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and your family and we would love to have you back anytime you are in the area! Enjoy the rest of your summer and thank you again!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Staff was friendly and nice and made our trip a lot easier and fun ! Location was good too right off I-65 which made it easier for us to head to Chicago. I asked for a refrigerator and the staff delivered to me right away without any delay. Overall it is a nice experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Jacob V
Dear Jacob V,
Thank you so much for the great review! I give all the glory to my staff, they are one of kind and definitely show their "Hamptonality" whenever they get a chance! Glad we were a good spot to stop on your way to Chicago. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Indy!

With Many Thanks,

memphis, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2014

when I spend three days in a hotel I want a microwave and frig. Other than that the hotel was fine. I travel 125 nights a year and as a rule I always get a frig and mircowave. Location was a little out of the way but very easy access to interstate

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

2 Thank Terry S
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Terry S, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review. I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations upon arrival to your room. Because we do not have refrigerators and microwaves in the room we do have several that we can take to the guest room upon request. Apparently this was not relayed well during your visit and for that I truly apologize. We are in the process of reviewing plans for a new piece of furniture that will house a mini-fridge and microwave in all of our rooms. I know this does not change the outcome of your experience, but we are aware of the need and are working on a solution. I do appreciate your comments and hope that next time you are in Indianapolis you will give our hotel another chance, we would love to have you back!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kelly Eldridge
Chicago, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This conveniently located facility for business travelers who need to be able to work, relax, and rest is well-appointed, comfortable, reasonably-priced, clean, quiet, staffed with people who are welcoming, courteous, and happy to be of help. I wish I'd been able to stay for the complimentary breakfast, which in the past has consistently offered a tasty variety of food that is tempting, healthy, and often both. I was glad to come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Joan P! Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is definitely our pleasure to provide helpful service and clean and comfortable accomodations while you're away from home. I have dedicated associates that work great as a team to make sure our guests are well taken care of and that the hotel runs smooth. I want to welcome you back anytime you are in the Indianapolis area and on your next visit I hope you can enjoy breakfast! Have a wonderful summer and thank you again!

Kelly Eldridge