Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
$179
$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsan industrial parkgreat hotelbusiness parkbutler universitychildren's museumcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationpool and hot tubwould stay here againminute drivenice breakfastbreakfast areaeasy accessroom was cleanoatmeali highly recommend this hotelcleaning staff
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stay at this location each time we are near Indianapolis. We try not to visit Indy in May because of the Indy road race and the Indy 500. We had a family death in Jamestown, near Indianapolis, the funeral on the 9th. I phoned the hotel to see if they might have a room. They remembered our name from last August when we visited. They found us a room for our three day emergency stay. We stay at this Hampton Inn because it always smells new, not the musty smell of most hotel/motels. They have the very best staff, a great breakfast, a pool, hot tub, computer room and a work out room, everything you need and more when you travel away from home. We drive extra miles just to stay at this location. We love it and we will be back next visit.
The Essex family from Tennessee

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet as you are about three city blocks from Hiway. Parking is free and well lighted. Kids love the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear TNtravelers03, thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad our staff was able to help you in your time of need. My sincerest condolences go out to you and your family. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit us, hopefully under better circumstances. It is ALWAYS a pleasure when your family visits!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very nice professional polite personnel, Good hot coffee always there on hand, great after a long drive. Rooms clean,fresh and quiet. Well supplied buffet breakfast has a lot to choose from. Really nice stay. Definitely will return here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear David K, Thank you so much for your review! I am delighted you had an Excellent stay! It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction to each and every guest. From the staff interaction to the breakfast buffet, I am thrilled that we met your expectations. I will be sure to share your kind words with my team as they deserve all the glory! Please stop by and see us anytime you are in the area, we would love to have you back!

GM

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This hotel was a nice place to stay. The room was quiet and clean at check-in. The staff was courteous and helpful. Everything asked for was taken care of without a second request. I would definitely stay there again without hesitation. If you want 5-star rated rooms and service, you'll have to pay through the nose. If you're ok with a place nicer than run-of-the-mill and still affordable, THIS is a good place to lay your head.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Randall G, Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you were pleased with your accommodations and the service and attentativeness of our team. We value your comments and hope they reach many readers. It means a lot that you would return to our hotel and we welcome you back anytime!

GM

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through town and arrived at the hotel late in the evening.

Check in was easy. The person at the desk was very pleasant.

We asked for a roll away and were pleased to find it was delivered to the room before we even got upstairs. But it was missing bedding. We were told it would be delivered right away.

Unfortunately it took so long that we gave up and made do with the two beds in the room. There was a knock later on which I assume was the bedding. But by then it was way too late.

Breakfast was pleasant. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. The room was ok, a little tired but acceptable.

All that one would expect from a Hampton inn.

Stayed: May 2014

Dear In2exploring, Thank you so much for your recent response! I am so sorry that we delivered an unmade rollaway nor did we expedited your linen request in a timely fashion. I do appreciate your positive comments and I will work with my team to correct our mistakes and re-train where necessary. We want everything to be in place and of good working condiditon when you arrive, so thank you for helping us strive to be better! I welcome you back anytime you are in the Indy area and please let me know if there is anything I do for you!

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is priced well below the quality you receive. Staff was friendly. Very clean room and bathroom. Breakfast was good also. Very quiet all day and night. Its about a 10 min drive to downtown indy.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex M
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Alex M, Thank you so much for your review! It is always our goal to provide a consistent product and excellent service! I am thrilled that from breakfast to the bathroom you considered your stay perfect! I will be sure to share your comments with my entire team who work so hard to satisfy all of our guests. It was a pleasure to have you stay with Alex M and if you are ever in our area, we would love to have you back! Thank you!