“Not What We Expected”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #5 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Okay- so we normally stay at the J.W. Marriott or The Alexander but they were booked and we were needing a room at the last minute to visit a friend who was staying in Indiana for a night to fly out west the following day. We booked solely on the reviews and to start... Whoever was staying on our floor was beyond noisy! Kids were running up and down the hall at 11 p.m. and someone was popping some fireworks that sounded like frickin missile launches at... You guessed it 11 at night. Also we were a bit concerned about how clean our room might actually be since upon arrival we noticed handprints all over the headboard, windows and doors. Also our room was soooo dusty- maybe that means its been empty awhile? Attention to detail. Other than that its a decent hotel with free breakfast and affordable rate.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear C D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel. It is only through feedback like yours that we can address, correct and ensure all of our guests’ satisfaction. While we strive to provide our guests with an exceptional stay, I am sorry to hear from your review that you were disappointed with your recent stay. We do realize that you have a choice in where you stay and assure you that your feedback will be internally discussed to improve our offerings and services.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to email, indwd_hampton@hilton.com or call at 317-290-6000. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. Thank you again!

Sincerely

Kelly Eldridge

Reviewed July 19, 2013

room was okay but no fridge. The front desk was exceptional but that couldn't overcome a business center that did not work at all. Rooms were older but very clean and the hotel staff even offered extra towels since they knew we were in town for a sporting event

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is a great choice and a trip advisor favorite. Clean hotel, freindly staff and comfortable rooms. Pool is well kept and free breakfast is a good bonus. Our family enjoyed our night at this Hampton and the staff was both kind and helpful. A little further outside of town but it makes for a quiet place to rest at the end of your visit. Relax and enjoy - this is a great choice.

Room Tip: Ask about Free tickets to the Museum or Zoo. Stay and Play
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear walkersandtalkers, I love your Review Title! Thank you so much for leaving such great comments about your experience! Our goal is to satisfy every guest's needs and I am thrilled that our staff and product met your expectations. We hope everyone can stop by and enjoy our hotel as much as you and your family did. Please come back and see us if you are ever in Indy again, hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kelly Eldridge

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I must say this was the best Hotel / Motel I've every stayed in. The bed was so comfortable and the WiFi was faster then I expected. And the breakfast also was great and for a family of four very cost effective. If I'm ever in Indianapolis again I will be staying at THIS Hampton.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I can see why this is currently the top rated hotel in Indianapolis. It was very clean, quiet, and well located for my family's trip to Indianapolis (Zoo and Children's Museum). Great service, nice hot breakfast, good coffee, and my kids loved the swimming pool. The room was nice, but the beds were not all that comfortable. That could be partially due to the 6 yr old kicking me in the back all night. My biggest complaint is with the way the invoices are delivered the night before checkout. Instead of sliding them under the door, they are left outside attached to the door. This concerns me since the invoice contained my name and address. It would be easy for anyone walking by snatch that up. Hey look! OhioHockeyGuy is on vacation! I think I'll go rob his house! But overall, great hotel, and I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank ohiohockeyguy
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I know Hampton brand for being a good value for money hotels, but this one exceeded my expectations with the cleanliness and the personnel service. Outstanding. Very easy access to and from the HWY. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank I2172KVrichardk
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I wish that all hotels would be this clean! Everything was neat and clean, both in the room and in the common areas. Everyone on the staff seemed to be on top of their game-- professional, efficient and hard-working. The pool area is bright and beautiful too. If I had one minor complaint, it would be that the mattress was a bit too firm for my liking (but it's probably fine for the majority of people). Overall a terrific stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family