“Great hotel for families on a budget”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #5 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
ohiohockeyguy
“Great hotel for families on a budget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I can see why this is currently the top rated hotel in Indianapolis. It was very clean, quiet, and well located for my family's trip to Indianapolis (Zoo and Children's Museum). Great service, nice hot breakfast, good coffee, and my kids loved the swimming pool. The room was nice, but the beds were not all that comfortable. That could be partially due to the 6 yr old kicking me in the back all night. My biggest complaint is with the way the invoices are delivered the night before checkout. Instead of sliding them under the door, they are left outside attached to the door. This concerns me since the invoice contained my name and address. It would be easy for anyone walking by snatch that up. Hey look! OhioHockeyGuy is on vacation! I think I'll go rob his house! But overall, great hotel, and I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank ohiohockeyguy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I know Hampton brand for being a good value for money hotels, but this one exceeded my expectations with the cleanliness and the personnel service. Outstanding. Very easy access to and from the HWY. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

1 Thank I2172KVrichardk
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I wish that all hotels would be this clean! Everything was neat and clean, both in the room and in the common areas. Everyone on the staff seemed to be on top of their game-- professional, efficient and hard-working. The pool area is bright and beautiful too. If I had one minor complaint, it would be that the mattress was a bit too firm for my liking (but it's probably fine for the majority of people). Overall a terrific stay.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

excellent hotel located just off the circle hwy 465. easy to get to. 20 minutes via the expressway from downtown Indianapolis. Within 5 minutes to the offices where I had my meeting. Located in a very quiet area, shopping and eating facilities within a 10 minute drive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear John A, Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you letting everyone know about our location and how convenient it can be to restaurants, shopping and local companies. I hope the next time you are in the Indianapolis area we can be your home away from home! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Arrived after midnight on a Friday evening. Hotel in great shape outside and in. Friendly front desk person; clean room; comfortable bed; decent breakfast buffet. No complaints. Would stay here again in a minute

• Stayed June 2013
Dear MarkCChicago, Thank you so much for your recent review! I am so glad we were able to meet all of your needs and expectations during your stay. Our team takes great pride in their work and it means a great deal to all of us when we hear such nice compliments. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us anytime you visit Indianapolis! We hope to see you soon, enjoy the rest of your summer!

Madison, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

After you find your way into the driveway you will be pleasantly surprised by the high level of customer service. For the first time ever I was asked if I preferred a first floor or fourth floor room. Then approximately 30 min following check in the front desk called to see how the room was and offered to set a wake-up call. The room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast! Two thumbs up for this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 121 close to the pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Georgia S, Thank you for your recent review and for choosing to stay at our hotel! I am so proud of my staff for continuing to give consistent customer service to each of our guests. We firmly believe in giving Super Service as this is the most important way to set us apart from our competitors. I am delighted to hear that we recieved 2 Thumbs Up for your experience! Your positive comments are very much appreciated and we would love to have you back anytime! We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Pewaukee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent one night in the hotel and were very happy with our stay. The pool area was the best cared for hotel pool I've seen in a long time. The breakfast was top notch and the servers were friendly and attentive. Would highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Carl P, Thank you so much for your review! I shared your very kind comments with my staff who works so hard to keep our hotel clean and in good working order. With positive feedback like yours it motivates us to work even harder. We appreciate you noticing our efforts and look forward to hosting you and your family the next time you are in Indianapolis. Enjoy the rest of your summer!