“Great vacation hotel”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #5 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've stayed here on multiple occasions and we've had outstanding service every time. The rooms are clean and spacious and there's breakfast served every morning. Although it's a bit hidden and located on a one way street, it's located close to major roadways. The staff at the front desk have never been anything but pleasant. Wonderful accommodations for the price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Burkell, Thank you so much for your review. It brings me great joy to hear that you consistenly receive outstanding service and value during each and every stay. I have a great team who strives to give 100% satisfaction in all areas. I appreciate you sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next vacation! Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family stays here every summer. We are always greeted with a friendly smile. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the service is great. It doesn't matter what part of the City we are going to be in, we'll stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim K

Dear Jim K, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you continue to find value in the product and service that we provide. It is wonderful to hear that we have become your "home away from home" when visiting Indianapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope you have a great summer!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I've been here for almost two weeks, Its been very comfortable. The rooms are very clean and large. big fluffy clean white comforter and sheets. The staff at the front desk have been very welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast is included every morning and is basic, but very good. I have no complaints. You will not be disappointed for the accommodations and the price

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear ShanghaiCanuck, Thank you so much for your recent review! I am so glad that we were able to provide you with some of the comforts and conveniences of home during your long stay. Everyone wanted me to thank you for all the kind words and compliments. It was definitely our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you the next time you are in Indianapolis! Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is the second time I've scheduled a Conference at this Hampton Inn. The staff is proficient handling business events and taking care of all the coincidentals. I schedule these training events at various city's and it is a pleasure holding my event with the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Alice F
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel was a bit hard to find, but the front desk person was extremely patient and helpful in guiding us to the hotel. It is a a friendly place with spacious, clean rooms. It is also set up for long-term stays, with kitchens in the rooms, plus a gym and pool. There's a little store where you can buy candy and some basic food items.

It is also in a pretty convenient location close to highways. We were there to see the Ai Weiwei exhibit at the Indianapolis Art Museum, and also spent a bit of time downtown exploring restaurants and stores. If you get a chance, eat at Napolese and Yats downtown.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I booked this hotel for my daughter's softball team at the last minute due to a tournament schedule change. I worked with Corey and can honestly say that from the first interaction he and all of the staff were fantastic and efficient! They asked for a time estimate on when the team would be coming to breakfast to make sure they were prepared and noone would have to wait, provided directions to where we were going and generally went above and beyond to make the stay a great one. I noticed they really treated everyone with this high level of customer service, not just us in the large group. The hotel was very clean (always my priority!) and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when back in the Indy area based on this experience. Thank you Corey and the entire staff of Hampton Inn NW! This hotel is a great example of superb customer service!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Hampton Inn, Indianapolis provided a great experience and just what I've come to expect from Hampton. The property is almost new, the room was clean, the breakfast was tasty and the staff couldn't do enough for me.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business