Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
$259
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
$179
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan industrial parkgreat hotelbusiness parkbutler universitychildren's museumcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationpool and hot tubwould stay here againminute drivenice breakfastbreakfast areaeasy accessroom was cleanoatmeali highly recommend this hotelcleaning staff
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were here for the Brickyard 400 for the second time. Our stay was as enjoyable as last year. Awesome service at the front desk, clean room, great breakfasts. We put in our reservation for next year before we left. Easy access to I465.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I normally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn nearby but it was booked this past weekend. This Hampton Inn is newer, very clean and quiet, with large rooms.

I prefer the Hilton Garden Inn but for a slightly lower cost per night, this hotel is totally acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was newer, nice and clean, decent breakfast. Best part - we got excellent price for tickets to zoo and Children's museum! Saved $100! Would recommend for families. Daughter loved the pool. I liked access to a washer and dryer included!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Vic222
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I recently stayed 2 nights at this hotel due to a conference I was attending. I was very impressed with the overall appearance and accomodating room. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were spacious. The staff was eager to help in any way and they were always polite and smiling! My only complaint was we found it a bit confusing to access from the highway, but please don't let that keep you from staying at this most delightful hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We recently stayed in the Indy area for a weekend stop and outing to the children's museum. We choose this location due to the great reviews on trip advisor. We got the package deal for the children's museum and saved quite a bit money on the tickets. The hotel is new and very clean. I am in love with the Hampton Inn bedding. I wish all hotels would figure this out. Clean duvet covers with fresh sheets instead of nasty bedspreads that never get washed. We didn't have a chance to check out the pool area although it looked nice. The breakfast was limited but good for free. The only issue was that a lot of stuff was out and there was only person who was replenshing. No waffle mix, no butter, juice empty. They may need additional staff for the breakfast area on the weekends. The area is very quiet and very safe feeling. I would feel comfortable travelling here alone on business or with the kids. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Hello ole7,

Thank you so much for the great feedback into your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest! Our whole team values guest input and yours sure did make for a pleasure to share with everyone. My goal is to have every guest leave 100% satisfied and I truly love that you enjoyed your stay so much!

I was so pleased to see that you found us based off of our ranking on TripAdvisor and also found the Children's Museum deal to be such a bargain and had it go so smoothly. We love offering special deals through main Indianapolis attractions and loved hearing how great it was for your family. Beyond the deal, I was so pleased to read you also found the beds and breakfast to be good. I do apologize that there was an issue with replenishing what we have available. I will make it a point to discuss your review with our breakfast team to ensure we are keeping all things filled as they should be.

Once again, thanks for your kind review! We really value guest feedback and appreciate you taking the time. Hope to see you again when in the Indianapolis area!

Take Care,