“Nice hotel, terrible location”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #6 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 30, 2011

The hotel itself is clean and fairly new. Pool is small but decent. Room came with two queen beds instead of the doubles you find in a lot of hotels now. There is free internet and free breakfast. The room did not, however, have a mini-fridge or microwave or in-room safe. The parking lot was very well lit at night, which is great. But the location is terrible. It is just off I-465 at 71st/73rd in an industrial area. After the businesses close for the night, the area is secluded. You have to drive miles to "nearby" restaurants unless you want fast food. Closest shopping was also miles away. This hotel is fine if you have to stay in this particular area, but for leisure stays, I would definitely choose a different hotel in a better location.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank EBMDD
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2011

Dear EBMDD,

Thanks for your review and staying with us at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest. We appreciate your feedback and ,although the location didn't find you suitable, we are glad you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable along with enjoying some of our great free amenities.

I would suggest that there are quite a few restaurants, shopping and movies located just a few miles North of the hotel. There are also a few restaurant options (non-fast food) a few blocks from the Hampton. Ask any staff members for close options and they will be able to point guests in the right direction. (Maybe even provide discounts)

Once again, thanks for your stay and review. I hope you consider staying with us again your next time through Indianapolis.

Reviewed December 4, 2010

This is one of the newer Hampton Inns. It is very clean and modern. The rooms are larger than the average H.I. room. The flat screen, HD TV is a nice welcome to the room. I will usually stay at this hotel or the Hampton on Meridian when in Indianapolis for work.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Snark67
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2010

Dear dgw671,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Hampton Inn Northwest Indianapolis. It’s positive feedback like yours that brightens our entire staff and reaffirms us as a great hotel visit.

I was so pleased to read that you found the rooms large and the hotel clean. We strive to go above and beyond in keeping our hotel in excellent condition so all guests feel comfortable and relaxed while staying away from home.

Once again, thanks for your stay and kind words about our hotel. My goal is to have every guest leave as satisfied with their stay as you did. Hope you visit us again while in the Indianapolis area!

Reviewed October 12, 2010

This hotel was absolutely wonderful. We stayed here during the Moto GP races and were completely pleased. Location is easy to get to from the track and the rooms are what you find in hotels which are much pricier. Can't wait to stay here next August.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MollyPunch
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Great place. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2010
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Dear Bentgrass,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest. We all really appreciate guest input and know how valuable it is to other travelers. Our promise is to provide a welcoming and friendly astmosphere for all guests.

Once again, thanks for the stay and positive review. We all hope to see you again your next time through Indianapolis.

Take Care

Reviewed August 3, 2010

Nice new hotel in a business park type setting which was very quiet in the evening. Parking lot was well lit and surrounding area felt safe. No complaints at all - room was clean, beds comfortable, complimentary breakfast, coffee available throughout the day. Staff was excellent. Would highly recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Dear FindYourPassion,

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for your recent review of the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest. We are all so pleased that you found your stay enjoyable and strive for every guest to leave with the exact same sentiment.

I give all the credit to a team oriented staff that understands the true meaning of "service." Without them, this all wouldn't be possible. Beyond our staff, I wanted to thank you for acknowledging some of our key amenities that our brand was established upon. From the "On the House" hot breakfast, to our free wireless Internet, our hotel is build for your convenience.

Once again, thanks for your recent review. Its posts like yours that help keep our whole team motivated. We hope to see you again your next time through Indianapolis.

Reviewed April 19, 2010

I traveled to Indianapolis for a meeting at the 3M EAR facility. The hotel was very accomodating to all of the international guests that accompanied me. While the hotel is totally non smoking (a bit of a problem for the smokers in the group), the staff was very helpful in changing rooms so that the people that do smoke were able to have rooms on the first floor. The hotel was very clean, so compliments to the cleaning staff and the breakfast was nice (food offered was hot and filled frequently so there was a nice selection available during the entire breakfast time).

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2010

I liked the hotel. It was newer in what appears to be an okay location. However, my car was vandalized adn items stolen. The police indicated that this has happened before at this location. The hotel had not video surveillence equipment at the end of the hotel (I parked on the end near my room). Bith my car and one parked next to me were broken into with significant damage being done.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business