“Fantastic experience!”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #11 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this hotel. I hosted a small event there last week, and the entire process leading up to it was very easy. Check in when I arrived went great, my room was clean and comfy (and it comes with a keurig!), and the event room was nice and convenient. I had some issues with my presentation (totally my own fault), and a member of the maintenance staff saved the day. I also had both breakfast and dinner in the hotel restaurant, and both were delicious. This was a great experience, and I really appreciate all of the great service. I highly recommend this hotel for the rooms, the staff, and events.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear number2cac:

Thanks so much for the review of our Hotel and meeting services. I will share your nice comments with the staff and a high five to the maintenance staff! We know you have a choice and are pleased you chose us for your meeting. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel makes everyone feel welcomed. All staff want to have guests enjoy themselves. They make they feel welcomed. Every staff I had contact with, the waitresses, housekeeping staff, front desk staff, had a smile and wanted to be sure everything was okay with my stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Linda C:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the staff for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great Hotel!
We arrived late (1am). Night manager (Jim) was very friendly & helpful. He had us checked in within minutes of arrival. Convenient ParkNFly option is great way to save (only $30 for 7 days).
Made to order Breakfast was also a real treat; served by delightful Jeanie "in a bottle".
I'm a Hilton Honors member & was treated like a king!
We had one problem during our stay with noise (TV too loud). Jim took care of it. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear A2coolcity:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are please you enjoyed your stay and the service received. I will share your comments with the staff and a big high five to Jeannie in the restaurant. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Was in town to party with friends. The hotel was clean and the room was very nice. The prime rib dinner that I had in the restaurant on site was very poorly prepared and overpriced. (Probably due to the fact that there is absolutely nothing else in the immediate area.) I chose to skip the breakfast. They have a small bar in the lobby area. The bartender was great and very friendly but the drinks were very overpriced. Rooms here are a bit pricey but the hotel portion of the property is pretty nice. The restaurant quality and bar pricing structure here really ruined the stay for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear George R:

Thank you for the review of the Hotel and we are dissapointed you were unhappy with the pricing of our Hotel and restaurant. We are competitive within our market for the upscale level facility and quality service offered for a upscale full service facility. I am sorry you did not see the value as the majority of our loyal guests enjoy on a daily basis. We appreciate your business and hope we are allowed the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Excellent hotel. Clean, quiet, close to airport. Remote, not much around the hotel. Hotel staff was excellent. Food very good. Beer over priced, bring your own. Fitness room was very clean. Was crowded a few times. Pool was clean and stocked with towels. If you have business at or near the airport I would recommend this property. Just realize there is not much close by. You definitly will need a car.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Lonemarlin:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is one of the best HGI properties I have visited. I was very pleased with every aspect of my stay, especially the friendliness of all of the staff. The hotel is obviously very well managed. I was especially pleased with the service in the restaurant, where the small, but efficient staff were able to serve a nearly full restaurant, while giving every customer personal, friendly attention. The quality of the food was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dea campcf:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and the recognition of the staff. I will share your comments with the staff and a big high five for a job well done. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed there as a mini getaway for about 12 hours. The hotel is in pristine condition as was our room. The check-in was very efficient and the front desk person was friendly. The big issue was that our fridge was unplugged. As a hilton honors gold member, we are given 2 complimentary bottles of water. We attempted to drink them in the morning and that is when we noticed the bottles room temperature. The explanation from the front desk worker in the morning didn't make sense as the staff puts the water in the fridge. She attempted to blame the previous guests for unplugging it. Wouldn't the staff realize that the fridge was warm and motor not running? That's a little irritating. Overall, it was a decent stay for the short time. However, there are plenty of decent hotels that are in the area and probably more capable to meet someone's full expectations.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Snooter 317:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and i apologize that your refirgerator was unplugged during your stay. I will visit with the Housekeeping staff to make sure we are checking the units each day to assure they are operating properly. We are more than capable of providing exceptional stays each and every time and are very sorry for this problem. We thank you for your business.