“Outstanding!!!!!!”

Ranked #8 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Outstanding!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I came in as usual tired hungry and still had work to do. The front desk was speedy however the customers don't move on as quickly as the staff. I had dinner at the American Grill they had a great menu and plenty staff. My waitress Melanie came over promptly and assited me. She was on point with suggestions, specails, and was once again speedy and efficient. My meal and stay was outstanding. I applaud Ms. Melanie for fantastic service and well mannered Hilton employee.

• Stayed July 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear azbusiness:

Thank you for your review of our Hotel and restaurant. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and restaurant experience. I will share your comments with the staff and a big high five to Melanie for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went ther with a family of four. Excellent and very friendly service. The pool and spa is well maintained and clean. The gym equipment is from precor and great shape.
The rooms are clean and taken care off. Extra wishes are for filled prompt and with a smile.
Overall a remarkable guest experience. The shuttle is very well organized.
Thank you Team, well spend time and money. I look forward to come back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear StefanJakob:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and I will share you comments with the staff. We realize you have achoice and are pleased you chose us. Have a great summer!

Muncie, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Everything about this overnight stay was great, but the food was EXCELLENT! I couldn't wait to visit the restaurant again. The hotel was close to the Indy airport, the staff was very friendly, and we were made to feel very welcome. From the complimentary macadamia nut cookies when we checked in to the smile when we checked out, the stay was a pleasure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear John B:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel and Restaurant. I will share your comments with the staff for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great location; comfortable clean room. Excellent staff. Complimentary airport shuttle driver friendly and helpful. Was able to accommodate me on short notice. staff at desk suggested the best value for me in receiving extra rewards points. Overall a great experience and I will use this hotel again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your review of our Hotel. I will share you comments with the staff and thank them for a job well done. We know you have a choice and are pleased you chose us. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is not a super luxurous hotel but it has some kınd of home-like cosy atmosphere. The interior of the room was a little gloomy and far from brand new. However, the room, the shower, and bedlinens were very clean and fresh. The staff at the reception were very sweet and friendly.

Unfortunately, I missed the breakfast because I had to leave the hotel very early, but I enjoyed the complimentary coffee. Overall, my stay in Hilton Garrden Inn was lovely. It was all I needed after a few exhausting flights.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Dilyara S:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and wish you safe travels home.

Have a great summer.

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great value and very clean. Easy access to the airport! If you need a room close to the airport, this is a good choice. They have a small bar/restaurant and great room service. Fitness center, pool, and free wifi. I'd especially recommend to anyone on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Katie B:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We know you have a choice and are pleased you chose us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a great summer.

Greer SC, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Many thanks to the staff of the Hilton Garden IND. I am a frequent guest here and always greeted as if family. Traveling for a living is a difficult life and this hotel makes it a little bit easier. A special thanks to Jamie and Raven their welcome upon arrival make me feel at home.

Dear Richard S:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the staff and a special Kudos to Jamie and Raven for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.