Tripadvisor
Indianapolis

“Read last week that this location”

Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar
Order Online
Ranked #496 of 2,662 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Description: Long-running Pittsburgh-born chain known for sandwiches piled high with coleslaw & french fries.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read last week that this location is going out of business. Apparently other customers had bad experiences like we have past 3 visit. Think awful location also hurt them.

Date of visit: January 2020
PrimantiBros, Marketing at Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Scott,

I apologize for your recent Primanti's experience. Feedback like yours helps us to improve the Primanti's experience for all pizza-lovers out there, and we would like to learn more about what we could do! Please email us at customerfeedback@primantibros.com with your name, contact information, and further details. Thank you!

Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

Wings were puny and so over fried you couldn’t hardly eat them. Asked for half and half tea got unsweetened. Waitress non attentive entire visit. Salad and fries were ok. Won’t come out of our way ever again to come here.

Date of visit: November 2019
PrimantiBros, Guest Relations Manager at Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Hi Scott,

I'm so sorry about the quality of food you received. Providing the best in quality food and customer service is our top priority, and we clearly missed the mark with your order. Could you please email your name, contact information, and a link to this review to customerfeedback@primantibros.com so that we can work to correct this?

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 6, 2019

My girlfriend and I came to eat, the food was excellent other than the app being a little cold & our drink tasted watered down like it had been sitting. Michaela came to our table & assured us she would make a fresh drink and appetizer super quick and to satisfactory. We began talking and she truly made us feel like we belonged as if we were a part of the primanti family itself. If it wasn’t for Michaela and her politeness & awesome people skills I don’t believe we would be back. I will be back as long as she is running things, amazing professionalism.

- Ryan

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Just ate there Monday evening for the first time with friends who had never been there either. Three of the four of us were very pleased with our food choices (burgers and pizza). I had the breaded tenderloin and it was not the quality that I've come to expect in a great Hoosier tenderloin. Tasted more like a pork fritter although it wasn't pounded too thin. I didn't care for the seasoning they put into the breading which probably resulted in my overall dissatisfaction with it. They have tater tots which is always a plus in our book and their french fries are homestyle which we really enjoyed! I'll try the burger or pizza myself next time.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Was really excited to try this place. I arrived a little before noon on a weekday. Bartender complained the whole time how busy they were and there were 5 people in the whole place! Ordered the pastrami and cheese which is supposed to be one of their best sellers. Fries were cold and were not fresh. Slaw had no flavor. Tomato was not ripe. Pastrami just was ok. Won’t be coming back. Not worth it, disappointed ☹️

Date of visit: August 2019
PrimantiBros, Guest Relations Manager at Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

We'd like to talk more about this situation. Are you able to send us an email to customerfeedback@primantibros.com with your name, contact information, and a link to this review for reference so we can talk further? Thanks!