All reviews room was clean free popcorn yogurt single king sausage links boiled eggs slept great budget hotel would stay here again breakfast bar very pleasant stay two queen beds nice size convenient location lobby pillows desk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Booked an accessible room. Asked front desk clerk if room was accessible. She said it was. Said to use the side door. Did not say where side door was. Had to go back inside and ask. Finally got to my room. 105. Was not accessible. Bathroom had no bars. Was not impressed. I did not say anything until the next morning because I had already unloaded my coolers. Asked clerk if room 105 was accessible. He said no. I told him what the evening clerk had said. He said he would report it. Don't know if he did.

I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 755cynthiah
Reviewed August 24, 2018

This is one of the worst hotels we have been to. Their front desk staff were among the worst we have encountered. They "hide" behind out of sight in the side room, especially in the morning making it difficult to relay any problem or concern you have with the hotel. Even the evening staff could not remedy your concern regarding problems with your room. The evening staff were not any better. Needless to say, we would not ever plan to stay at this facility again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelalot963
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights while on a business trip. Our room was very quiet. The hotel is close to restaurants and stores. It has a small, but nice outdoor swimming pool. I didn't swim, but I did check it out. For the most part it was a very pleasant stay. However this hotel could rise to excellent with a few adjustments.
For example, the only time I heard a vacuum run was when I requested my room swept. Every cart had a vacuum, but I never saw it used in the hallway especially. I as working in my room all day, every day so I would have heard it. Despite the lack of vacuum use, the building didn't smell bad. However, my allergies were going crazy because of the dust. I will say my bathroom was immaculate so the staff does clean.
Another suggestion is to replace worn comforters. One of the comforters in our room had several big holes in it.
Finally, it's important to thoroughly clean places like the elevator walls and snack vending area. These two places are heavily used and will get grimy looking quickly if not cleaned well daily.
These's suggestions, as well as dusting the pictures and light fixtures weekly, would go a long way toward making your hotel the excellent facility that it could be.
Having said all this, I was not unhappy with my visit. My bed was very comfy.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We recently stayed at this hotel through a room block agreement made through "Pastime Tournaments" as we played in a baseball tournament at Grand Park, Indianapolis. The agreement was vague as it stated "Minimum number of nights per guest during event dates: 1". After the first night we stayed we realized that the online price of the hotel was nearly HALF PRICE ($88/night) versus our price of $159. The next day I asked hotel staff to cancel the remainder of our reservation through the "block" agreement as I would like to reserve online for the better rates. The hotel staff wasn't sure what to do, so they were going to ask the Hotel Manager, Jesse Sohi, about the situation. We were informed that they were not allowed to do this due to the "agreement" and the cancellation policy of need to cancel 7 day in advance. In the agreement, this is stated but it is meant for 7 days in advance to ARRIVING as it continues to state "or you will be charged for one nights room plus tax". I requested to speak to the Manager, Jesse, himself so I could ask him to review the agreement with me and our concerns of paying nearly DOUBLE for this hotel. FYI....there were only four of our players staying at this hotel (probably because it was so expensive!) and the Coach did not stay, nor did we receive a complimentary room. I never heard back from Jesse after MULTIPLE attempts at leaving voicemails and messages at the front desk for him to call. This is poor management and extremely poor customer service!

As far as the hotel itself, it has it's pros and cons.....
PROS: Rooms are nice, spacious and pretty clean overall. Pool is nice for warm weather (outside). Small basketball hoop for kids off to the side.
CONS: Housekeeping left our door unlocked after cleaning our room one day. I notified front desk and received an apology. Luckily, nothing was taken from the room. Front Desk staff was not the most courteous. Perhaps this was as I had made multiple attempts to get the manager to call me, which he ignored. They were probably very irritated with this situation as well.

Overall, no, I wouldn't stay here ever again....due to the management. IF I were someone outside of this situation, who needed a room for the night and could stay here for $87/night it is probably worth it....as long as you didn't have any problems, knowing that management will never get back to you.

AND....if you are with Pastime Tournaments, and not receiving a complimentary room through this hotel.....SKIP booking through the agreement and just book online. You will save a LOT of money! Or....just book somewhere else!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We booked this hotel in order to be near a wedding venue in Fishers, IN. The male desk employee cannot be categorized as anything other than rude and unfriendly. The room was extremely dated and actually had cobwebs hanging off the wall light fixtures as well as from the ceiling in the corners! The bathroom was so small, one had to stand behind the door in the corner before the door could be shut and the toilet used. The toilet paper looked like it had been soaked in water before being placed on holder. The tub has been refurbished with a liner, so taking a shower was precarious as the liner was very slick and sloped on the sides. Bathroom vanity area was too small to hold anything more than a toothbrush. Bed was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. As we ate breakfast, we watched a hotel employee stop at corner of sidewalk outside the window of the dining area, pull a baggie of pot from her smock pocket and proceed to roll a joint! She and another male employee exited the hotel onsite dumpster area as we walked to our truck. Guess that’s the spot to share a morning blunt. We won’t be staying at this hotel again, nor will we recommend to friends.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kstraveler2018