“Worst motel in history!!!”
Review of Skyline Motel

Skyline Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Indianapolis
Skyline Motel
Ranked #158 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 12, 2014

So disgusting I literally caught a virus being here!I needed a place to stay for a week and I had my 2 yr old and 4 month old baby with me. When I checked into the room it was the only one that had weekly rates left so I came here and as soon as I walked into the room I smelled dog pee and ammonia mixture it was so bad I could barely breathe so my 4 month Olds dad took her to stay at his moms house instead and the guy up front let me choose another room, since I couldn't get a refund I had no choice but to stay since I spent 160 dollars! The room I was transferred to was just as bad only difference was no dog pee smell, the room was infested with roaches and mold also I had red bumps all over me, thank god my 2 yr old was ok but after a nite there I just stayed at a friends. I would not recommend this place even to my enemy!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
7  Thank msuzanne1988

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The employee are rude and it never gets cleaned when you ask there are roaches bedbugs and mice and the rooms are filthy please stay away they will call cops if you don't leave by 11 am and if you have any kid they will make sure they get taken

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank dragonlo
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Way too expensive, dirty, infested with roaches and crackheads. Avoid this pit at all costs. Unless you like sharing your bed with bugs and wondering when the addict outside is gonna kick the door in and rob you blind

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank jackasper
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The room was filthy on the floors and in the restroom, the service was a disgrace! I had men banging on my door all night because I got stranded in Indianapolis and spent my last 40 dollars (41 to be exact) on this room at the skyline motel. When I called the front desk to ask her for a refund so I could go somewhere else because there were men at my door and window, she proceeded to tell me I couldnt have a refund and that " nobody can get in." I had no place to go and she informed me management wouldn't be here until morning. Finally the guys leave around 3:30am. So I lay down and just as my nerves are settling down and I'm just about to doze off at 5:15 am despite the paper thin walls which allow me to hear "everyone's business " (this is no joke people!) Again!! Banging on the door! Men hollering at. Me thru the door! I have never had sanswerswer aweful experience! So here I sit, hiding in the bathroom hoping I get my money back!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank crystalmomma
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The place is a ripoff. Paid 55 dollars walked in the room and killed two roaches walked back out and was denied a refund. They offered another room but first impression stands and I can't handle roaches, i'm sure they have bed bugs too.Basic crack motel. Don't go!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I enjoy staying here! The rooms are clean,and the staff is very friendly! They always let me choose the room I want, most of the time it's available. It's quiet and I need that. There are restaurants nearby and a shopping center. I recomend this motel to anyboby. The water can get scalding hot though so be carefull!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near office!