So disgusting I literally caught a virus being here!I needed a place to stay for a week and I had my 2 yr old and 4 month old baby with me. When I checked into the room it was the only one that had weekly rates left so I came here and as soon as I walked into the room I smelled dog pee and ammonia mixture it was so bad I could barely breathe so my 4 month Olds dad took her to stay at his moms house instead and the guy up front let me choose another room, since I couldn't get a refund I had no choice but to stay since I spent 160 dollars! The room I was transferred to was just as bad only difference was no dog pee smell, the room was infested with roaches and mold also I had red bumps all over me, thank god my 2 yr old was ok but after a nite there I just stayed at a friends. I would not recommend this place even to my enemy!!!!