“This is the worst place Ive ever stayed!!”
Review of Skyline Motel

Skyline Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Indianapolis
Skyline Motel
Ranked #156 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The room was filthy on the floors and in the restroom, the service was a disgrace! I had men banging on my door all night because I got stranded in Indianapolis and spent my last 40 dollars (41 to be exact) on this room at the skyline motel. When I called the front desk to ask her for a refund so I could go somewhere else because there were men at my door and window, she proceeded to tell me I couldnt have a refund and that " nobody can get in." I had no place to go and she informed me management wouldn't be here until morning. Finally the guys leave around 3:30am. So I lay down and just as my nerves are settling down and I'm just about to doze off at 5:15 am despite the paper thin walls which allow me to hear "everyone's business " (this is no joke people!) Again!! Banging on the door! Men hollering at. Me thru the door! I have never had sanswerswer aweful experience! So here I sit, hiding in the bathroom hoping I get my money back!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank crystalmomma

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The place is a ripoff. Paid 55 dollars walked in the room and killed two roaches walked back out and was denied a refund. They offered another room but first impression stands and I can't handle roaches, i'm sure they have bed bugs too.Basic crack motel. Don't go!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I enjoy staying here! The rooms are clean,and the staff is very friendly! They always let me choose the room I want, most of the time it's available. It's quiet and I need that. There are restaurants nearby and a shopping center. I recomend this motel to anyboby. The water can get scalding hot though so be carefull!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near office!