We stayed here during the night on the way down to Florida. It was a nice location, everything was in order, and we slept well. No breakfast but there was a McDonalds within walking distance.
It took us longer to get there due to construction on Southbound I69 right before I465.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Indianapolis South is Non-Smoking and located only 8 miles from the beautiful downtown city of Indianapolis. Bustling with shopping, sporting events and museums this is the perfect location to stop at. This location is 5.5 miles from the Indianapolis Zoo and 6 miles to the White River State Park. For all the sports fans, Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis Colts), Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Victory Field are all 7 miles away and the famous yard of bricks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indianapolis 500 is only 12.5 miles away. Enjoy shopping at the Greenwood Park Mall and the Circle Centre Mall, which is right in the middle of the night life in downtown. All rooms at this budget-friendly Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. As well as free local and long distance calling within the continental US. Select rooms also offer microwaves and refrigerators. Free coffee and tea are available in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Indianapolis - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis - South Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Red Roof Inn