“Beautiful experience”

Sybaris Indianapolis
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I took my wife to sybris in Indianapolis for her birthday, the place was breath taking when we walked in our paradise suite! My wife was speechless! We had the best time of our lives! I am looking forward to our next visit and it will be very soon! An excellent get a way romantic break to rekindle the flames!! There were great restaurants very close to the club,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We planned an overnight stay here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We had a room with our own pool, albeit a small one. We fooled around with the sauna and found the jacuzzi to be large, relaxing and just right for cuddling (even though we are not skinny people, we fit just fine). The bathroom was just a regular one. Were glad to have the fridge and microwave, as we brought our dinner with us. There was coffee, too. Bed was comfortable. There is a sound system and tv and accommodates your own videos or music. There is also a fake fireplace, but it does add to the ambience. All accommodations are in individual houses, so very private and very quiet. Not at all tacky...

Room Tip: Every room at the Indianapolis site are individual houses. Very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flowerdocs
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This being our third trip in a year, we were afraid that we might get burned out staying in a Sybaris Suite....we were wrong! Our night in the Paradise Suite (for our 21st Anniversary) was just a enjoyable as the first. No windows, no phone, just you and yours peacefully alone in a romantic suite that truly has no equal for hundreds of miles around. Is it a tad bit cheesy? sure it is. Is it an absolute blast? YES!
If you're a fun couple, you absolutely need to experience the relaxing solitude that Sybaris has to offer.
I upgraded to a VIP membership this year, so an early check in or late check out are free every time we stay. It's very clean, and more fun and relaxing than you can imagine. Bring plenty of snacks and drinks, so you don't have to leave until its time to check out! :)

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Sean S
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Sybaris to celebrate of 1st year anniversary. What can I say the pool temperature was great. The room was beautiful. The stereo sounded amazing. The fireplace looked warm and inviting. Didn't run it long, not sure if it actually releases any heat. We did have one slight problem with the first room they put us in. The air conditioner was set on 70 but it wouldn't go below 77 degrees. My husband called the front desk they sent a matinence person to our room he checked the thermostant and went outside. About 10 minutes or so later the front desk called to advise if the room doesn't cool off in 20 minutes or so to let them know. So I called the front desk abt 20 minutes later, the said to bring the key card back and they would put us into a different one. Once we got moved things settled down. We relaxed, enjoyed our night. When we checked out the next afternoon the desk clerk asked how the night went. I told her about the a/c issue and a couple of the lights in the second room not working. She gave me a coupon for a free afternoon extention on our next stay. I am pleased with the all they did to help us. Even with the slight issue we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank slh0592
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband surprised me with this hotel for my birthday. The first thing i seen when we pulled up was a guard arm blocking a bunch of old looking apartments. The outside of the of the complex is not appealing. My first impression of this place is this is where married people come to have affairs.

We stayed int he Paradise Swimming Pool Suite. Once we got in to the suite i was amazed. We had a pool with a waterfall (the waterfall was cold), a steam room with lounge chairs, a Jacuzzi, a electric fireplace, and a bed with an overlooking ceiling of stars. The room definitely had an 80's feel, but i still loved it. My husband and i had a lot of fun.

My only suggestion, bring food and beverages.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank juju_chop
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We returned for a night at Sybaris to celebrate my wife's birthday. Our visit last year was in the very well appointed Paradise Suite, but this trip we upgraded to the Majestic Suite which features a slightly larger pool and pool area Other than that, the rooms are very similar and equally as lavish.
I still maintain that every couple needs to experience the private seclusion and relaxing fun that this property has to offer. Everything in the suite worked as it was supposed to and it was spotlessly clean. Don't forget to bring plenty of snacks so you don't have to leave for even a minute!

Room Tip: Turn on the tropical waterfall 5-10 minutes before entering the pool so the falling water has time t...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Sean S
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Sybaris Indy this past Monday and Tuesday nights. This was the second time we have spent 2 night retreats here. We occupied one of the Majestic suites which include a jacuzzi next to the large well lit and mirrored bed, a massaging chair, a separate room with a heated swimming pool and a steam room with 4 shower heads in the ceiling and a hand held shower head. All things worked well during our stay. The staff was again very competent and helpful. Thank god that all the suites are non-smoking, as there is nothing worse than having to breath someone else's stench. We look forward to our next visit. Sybaris is generous with their coupons and if you purchase a membership you save even more in the long run.

Room Tip: I can add nothing in this regard, as the suites are all separate buildings with adjacent parking and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple