A friend and I stayed at the Drury Inn a few days ago. We had originally planned to stay at the other Drury Inn in Indianapolis and I'm glad that we changed our reservation. This location is newer, clean, bright, attractive, and in a good location. We were professionally greeted by staff and our room was ready and clean. The room has a refrigerator and microwave concealed in dresser so you don't have to look at it all of the time. There is a dispenser in the shower with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Note: No little bottles of these things and no lotion. (Minor concern: Just bring your own.) The lobby is bright and inviting. We enjoyed the hot breakfast - eggs, potatoes, waffles, sausage, biscuits, muffins/toast, oatmeal, cold cereal, fresh fruits, and juice/coffee. We did not attend the evening reception, but the menu sounded tasty. I don't typically stay in a hotel when I visit Indy because I have relatives in town, but if I have to stay in a hotel again, I would definitely consider staying at this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis