Myself and four girlfriends stayed overnight here on a two day shopping trip. The hotel is close to Castleston Mall and Keystone Crossing. We were treated quickly and cheerfully upon check-in by the front desk staff. The kick back snacks and drinks were a nice treat to keep us until our dinner reservation. We checked in with only 20 minutes and the bar tenders were so great. They gave us drinks to go so we could get to our room.
The room was very nice and spacious with a sitting area separate from the bedroom. Five women were able to move around and have room for luggage/packages. The bathroom was large and there was a large counter top on the outside in a hallway for all the make up bags, blow dryers, and other things we travel with. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Instead of the pull out sofa, we requested a rollaway bed. I slept on it and had a great night's sleep.
Breakfast in the morning was great. The food was hot, plentiful, and the area was very clean. It was nice to have so many choices and have it included. It gave us a great start to another big shopping day.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis