All reviews free popcorn the indoor outdoor pool baked potato red robin free food and drinks chicken tenders cold cereal breakfast and dinner hot breakfast children's museum two room suite hot tub exercise room oatmeal fresh fruit would stay here again beds were comfortable
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My only experience with Drury In before this one was years ago near the Atlanta airport which was a dump in service and facility. This Drury Inn was tremendous and a pleasant surprise. Everything was tremendous in appearance as soon as we entered the hotel. the breakfast options were varied. the room was very clean and had all we needed. I was there attending a meeting in the neighborhood which ended after checkout on my last day at the hotel. They granted my a generous extended checkout time, even though the Indianapolis 500 crowd was beginning to filter in to town for the race a week later.

The meeting personnel ranged a special rate which was well below the walk-in rate.

If we ever go back to this part of Indianapolis, we will likely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Drury Inn for the Indy 500 weekend. Rooms were very nice with flat screen tv and cleaned very well. The best part is they don't use those nasty hotel bedspreads. Beds were very comfortable. The breakfast and dinner were quite good for a free perk. We did have an incident where my nephews car was broken into and had some things stolen in broad daylight but I don't fault the hotel for that. The manager Andrew was wonderful. Couldn't ask for better customer service. He deserves to be recognized for his incredible hospitality. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Drury Inn in Northeast Indianapolis is a real find. It gives you first class service with small town friendliness. We would rate this hotel at the top of our list of the best places we have ever stayed.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stayed here last weekend for one night of my son's lacrosse tournament. Had never stayed at a Drury Inn before and I was quite impressed. Everything was spotless and the room and beds so comfortable. The staff was friendly. The breakfast had so many choices, it was hard to choose. Free dinner and drinks (for adults) were a plus as well. The only negative I will note is that it is a large, multi-story hotel with 2 elevators. The night we stayed, they were completely full and we were on the 6th floor. Due to the number of people using the elevators, it took a long time to get up and down. Next time I will request a room closer to the lobby and take the stairs.

Room tip: Stay low in the building and take the stairs.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We had stayed at a Drury Inn a couple of years ago and liked it a lot. This was even better. I am a clean freak and the place was spotless. The customer service was over the top. Requested a room upgrade and, unbelievably got it. A free breakfast and free dinner and drinks? Unheard of...yet all was delicious. Love our bartender.. friendly, remembered you each day...couldn't have a better person in the job. Pool was very clean and loved the hot tub. So sorry to leave...

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple