We stayed for 3 nights during an end-of-the-year trip with our troop of 13-year-old girls and it was the perfect choice. The two-room suites were spacious and comfortable, and free breakfast and Kickback hour made it a great value.
While it's obviously outside Downtown, it's conveniently located near the highways and is just down the street from numerous fast food/chain restaurants and a mall. Have never really had a bad experience with a Drury, but this one was certainly well-maintained with a friendly and accommodating staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn Indianapolis