Met up with my parents for the holidays... took all 5 kids, met my Mom, Dad and Sister in Indianapolis. Mom was paying for the hotel and she's a new fan of Drury Inns. I have to say, for families I agree. There are freebies galore (breakfast and light dinner fare), the rooms are nice and clean and the staff is great. Free drinks every night for the grown ups and free sodas and popcorn for the kiddos. Pool is tiny, but indoor-outdoor, which was a novelty for our crew. Not the hotel I would plan a romantic weekend around, but for the family and being able to comfortably fit a bunch of people into 3 rooms, I was very happily impressed. We will look for Drury Inns when travelling with the kids in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis