We came across this Drury Inn during a cross country road trip. We stayed at a wide variety of places on the trip, including higher end boutique hotels, B&B's, and a number of "old standards" for travelers. The Drury was a most pleasant surprise - it met the key basic criteria for us: very clean and secure. Moreso, among other benefits we found, this establishment was the best value during our travel and the staff was at least as positive, friendly and competent as any of the places we stayed. We did not find another Drury in the cities we traveled, but will be looking for these in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis