I used to stay at the hotels on the 21st street area but found this Drury a few years ago. I have relatives in the area so this is closer to them and it is close to the malls, stores, and restaurants we like to frequent when in the area. I am a Gold Key Member and for the most part, I am always satisfied; if I need an upgrade, no problem, the staff is always friendly. This Drury is relatively new and I've stayed there often enough to notices some of the not so great changes. Sometimes the breakfast area is unclean and hard to find a table. Noise levels have increased and there were some t concerns with cleanliness with our room the next day as the maids were a little on the sloppy side with the cleaning(didn't empty trash and half-cleaned the bathroom). I will continue to stay there but hope that management will kick it up a notch and ensure the quality increases and doesn't go down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis