We enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean and spacious. The kids slept on the pull-out couch and my husband and I had a door that separated our bed and TV from them. The free breakfast was a nice convenience, as was the popcorn in the lobby later in the day. My only dislike of the place was the pool. We did not use the pool because it was very crowded, and when it wasn't the water looked unpleasantly cloudy. Not sure what was going on -- maybe they were having a hard time keeping it clean with all those people using it.
The staff was friendly and the location was decent for finding restaurants and stores. Not a bad drive to Indy 500 Hall of Fame and Children's Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis