We stayed here for the first time at the end of last year and again during our wedding. We were originally attracted to this facility as they allow pets at no charge. They also had excellent online reviews. We were impressed by the level of customer service we received and we were offered an additional night for half price. We decided to take them up on the offer. They also have a light dinner and cocktail hour each evening. The dinner isn't of the healthiest variety but it's free, so we'll take it. They also give you three free alcoholic beverages each evening. We don't drink but thought this was a great value. They had a full hot breakfast, as well. Briefly after our arrival, we received a knock on our door. It was children selling candy to help "homeless children". We didn't buy it and went about our business. A few minutes later another knock, the same thing. I called the front desk to let them know about this. It didn't happen again. Other than the soliciting, we were happy with our stay. We decided to use them for our stay during our wedding, as well as, for our guests to stay at. We set up an account with them so guests could book their room under our name. Some of guests were paying for their rooms, we payed for the wedding party's accommodations. They had a lot of confusion over this, especially once we checked in. I received a call from the front desk during my rehearsal dinner asking if we were paying for photographer's room. I told them we were and told them to use our credit card. This was a little annoying because of the timing and the fact we had given them our credit card during check and explained the situation again at that time. They were very apologetic and fixed it. With the exception of this issue, I was pleased with our stay. The hotel gets pretty crowded in the evening on the weekends, particularly downstairs. The elevators are slow during this time. This normally wouldn't be a problem, as I don't mind climbing stairs but nine stories in a wedding dress isn't easy.
To sum it up this hotel reminds me a bit of Embassy Suite hotels. The cocktail hour and light dinner, along with the full breakfast seemed very similar to Embassy Suites. The room we stayed at on our wedding night was more reminiscent of the large suites, as well. Although the huge with jacuzzi tub was an added bonus. They also allow pets for no charge.
I think if we stay at a Drury Inn again it'll be because pets are allowed for no charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis