This was the best Drury I've ever stayed in, the suite I got was super huge, very nice, very clean - my kids and I loved it! The Happy Hour drinks and snacks were so well appreciated, breakfast was delicious, I even brought a large plate up to my son in our room. The living room was huge, there was also an extra large counter space with fridge/microwave. Very large bathroom too. Got a room on the top floor and had a great view of Indy area. And the pool area was also great, with a pool that allowed my daughter to swim outside and in. Included a very nice sitting area around the outside portion of the pool, and since it was an unseasonably warm day, we took full advantage of this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis