We stayed for a night going to a Pacer's game. Close enough to downtown for comfort. It was a beautiful hotel. Big rooms, shiny and clean, VERY kind staff. Great pool area. Good breakfast. They provide an evening snack and drinks, but we did not have a chance to try it. Business center, workout room, all that you could want. Stores nearby and restaurants too.We will be back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis