“Amazing Staff and Great location”

Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Ranked #11 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you like to stay at a hotel where the staff go out of their way to make your stay amazing, this is a great hotel. Everyone who works at this location are sunny and helpful. The hotel has a great location. Of course there is the amazing breakfast and evening kick-back. We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I was so appreciative of how pleasant the front desk manager and all of the women who work in the food services area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Delicia17
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last summer and made reservations again, based on our experience. While the walk-in shower was what we needed and reserved, we did not expect the cooked oatmeal for breakfast! Great stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bftlspk43
Reviewed March 22, 2012

What a great stay we had at this location! The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. The hotel was absolutely spotless, from the lobby to the dining area to the nicely landscaped grounds to our suite. Our two-room suite was the largest we've seen and the decor was pleasant. The linens were premium and we had a very comfortable night. The kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool, and were able to swim outside in March. What a bonus! The evening happy hour had a very large selection of foods, enough that we were able to make a full dinner out of it. The breakfast selection was also quite large, and the staff did a great job of keeping it well stocked. We always seek out Drury locations wherever we travel and as usual, weren't disappointed with this fabulous location! Our one complaint? We only got to spend one night there!

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank jbeans1227
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed here for the Big Ten Tournament, and whenever the tournament is held in Indy again, I will stay here in the future. The service was great. When we checked in we were informed of the ameneties, my favorite of which was the free food and drinks! I was able to eat my entire dinner at the hotel for free. There was everything from hot dogs and baked potatoes to make your own nacho's with cheese, salsa, and beans. They also had salad, celery, and carrots for the healthy folk. You were allowed 3 alcoholic beverages in the 2 hour window. I had a margarita, a tequila sunrise, and a screwdriver... all for free!!!! The "bartender" was even kind enough to make kiddie cocktails for the kids! There is fountain soda and fresh popped popcorn available almost all day (I think till 10pm). The pool was heated and was half indoor and half outdoor. Even though it was cold you could still swim outside! The breakfast was nice as well, with all of your standard items of eggs, waffles, bagels, juice ect. The room was very clean and comfortable. No complaints from anyone in my family. I am not one to post reviews often, but for this hotel I had to spread the word. I can see why it is #1 in Indianapolis and will look to stay at a Drury Inn in other cities I visit!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank JessG21
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We went on a crowded weekend; however, the hotel delivered that Drury quality that we expect. This is a newer hotel and so it looked nice with updated amenities. Great front desk staff, great dining room staff and our doggies were not disappointed either. There is even room off to the side of the hotel to walk them. :)

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room facing the back of the property; otherwise, you will be facing the highway exi...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Susan G
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Drury Inn's always are better than the rest with the free food at dinner, vouchers for free adult beverages, a popcorn machine, and fountain drinks in the evening. This Drury was very new, and the exactly the same as another one in Des Moines I've written about. It has an elegant lobby, nice large open breakfast area with more food than I've seen in a continental breakfast, nice rooms as usual with stone counter tops, large bathrooms, big flat screen tv, and comfortable bed and pillows. (I stayed in a room with two queens). The location is right next to the interstate, but there was hardly any traffic noise. It must be well insulated. The area is nice and safe with some good restaurants around.

Room Tip: I stayed on the same side as the interstate, and the noise was still almost non-existent.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MORockwood
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This hotel is great. Everyone is very friendly from the front desk to those serving food and drinks. This hotel does not have a bar but a 2 hour kickback is offered at the end of the day that includes hot snacks as well as beer & wine. They also have a fountain pop machine available most of the day and they serve a hot breakfast, not just some continental. The rooms are clean and spacious and the beds are comfortable. Can't say that about all hotels. Only recommendation I have is request a room on the east side of the building, someties I69 can be load on the west side. If you are staying in Northeast Indianapolis I would recommend staying here every time!

Room Tip: Request east side of building as I69 can be loud to a lite sleeper.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business