We reserved a room as we were on the road and when we got to the hotel, the manager explained that the hotel was overbooked and offered a smoking room. I wasn't thrilled, but we were so tired from traveling and he offered to take me to it to see what I thought of it. Not a trace of smoke smell. The room was an upgrade and very nice. But I was more impressed with the way it was handled than anything else. Breakfast was very good--typical eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc. Location was nice, too----right off the interstate---easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis